Oubonun Hypoallergenic Quilted Down Alternative Long Pillow
Last updated date: May 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Long Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Long Pillow you should buy.
Update as May 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Long Pillow for a detailed review of all the top long pillows.
This long pillow offers you the best support and comfort with an aligned spine, whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. It is made out of 100% cotton and is hypoallergenic. Plus, it's machine washable, so it's easy to keep clean.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Oubonun Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Long Pillow placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our body pillow for adults provides extra support for your neck, knee, shoulder, and legs. It will give you a hug-like feeling as well as reduces restless tossing and turning.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Long Pillows
If you sleep on your side and find that your back, shoulders or hips are achey in the morning, you might consider using a long pillow. This is a double-length narrow pillow — sometimes referred to as a body pillow — that is designed to alleviate discomfort by improving spinal alignment and helping with pressure-point relief. A long pillow can ensure you wake up well-rested and without any pain in the morning.
There are a number of different ways to use a long pillow. If you’re a side sleeper, begin by placing the long pillow along the length of your body, next to you on the side you typically sleep on. For example, if you sleep on your right side, place the long pillow on that side right next to your body. Then, move the bottom of the pillow between your legs, and put your left leg around the pillow so you’re cradling it between your legs. Hug the long pillow with your arms and place your upper body slightly on top of the pillow.
You can also use the long pillow to support your back while you sit up in bed. Place it behind you vertically so that your whole back, shoulders, neck and head are supported by the long pillow. This is a comfortable position for reading a book or having breakfast in bed.
The Long Pillow Buying Guide
- Take a look at how long the pillow is. You’ll need it to come down to at least between your knees when you sleep, and ideally between your ankles, too. This will help to align your spine when you sleep on your side.
- When it comes to filling, look for a pillow that offers support and comfort, but won’t flatten after a few uses. You want to get one that remains fluffy. Opt for a fiber filling that is hypoallergenic and breathable. This way, the pillow will retain its shape without irritating your skin, eyes or nose.
- Long pillows come in different shapes. Typically, a rectangular long pillow is the most versatile as you can use it for a number of different sleeping positions. Other options include a C-shaped pillow, which is ideal for sleeping on one side. A U-shaped pillow is perfect for those who turn around a lot at night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide