Ottomanson Rectangular Non-Slip Fake Grass Rug
Last updated date: December 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fake Grass Rugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fake Grass Rug you should buy.
Update as December 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fake Grass Rug for a detailed review of all the top fake grass rugs.
This area rug features 1-inch pile for a luxurious, grass-like feel. Made from synthetic fiber, it’s kid- and pet-friendly and includes plenty of drainage holes to prevent mildew or mold. Non-slip backing ensures easy, reliable installation.
In our analysis, the Ottomanson Ottomanson Rectangular Non-Slip Fake Grass Rug placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you are looking to decorate your space with realistic looking grass, the Evergreen Collection offers the perfect area rugs and runner rugs that replicate soft grass for no-hassle maintenance. With versatile application in a yard, garden, patio, porch, sports fields, door front (as doormat), kindergarten, amusement parks, deck, picnics, camping areas, showcase, balcony, terrace, pet feeding and litter area, this carpet is easy to install and can be cut to size without fraying. It can also provide a dirt and mud free area while you’re camping.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fake Grass Rugs
Synthetic grass rugs are a versatile design choice for both indoor and outdoor spaces. They’re a great substitute for grass in outdoor spaces where you want the look of a lawn without the expense and maintenance that comes with real grass. Inside a house, they can brighten up an office or play area by re-creating the feel of the outdoors.
When choosing a fake grass rug, think about the space where you’ll be installing it. A more durable rug may have more abrasive fibers, so it’s important to try out samples of your rug if possible. If comfort is important, as it would be in a children’s play area, it’s wise to look for a rug with a higher pile and thick backing material. It’s also important to look at the density of the rug, as a lower-density rug can start to look patchy after heavy use, as well as being less soft on your feet.
Different types of grass rugs require different types of installation. While some grass rugs can be placed directly on the surface of the ground, others require more planning to prepare the ground and install the rug using lawn staples or grass tape.
The Fake Grass Rug Buying Guide
- Most artificial grass can be customized to the size you require.
- You may still want to trim your rug, particularly if you have irregular edges.
- To cut a fake grass rug, flip it over and use a sharp box cutter to cut through the backing. Cut slightly larger pieces than you will need, to leave a margin of error.
- Though fake grass rugs require less maintenance than real grass, you still need to care for them. Brush regularly to keep the blades standing up straight, and clean according to manufacturer instructions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide