Otis Classic Whipped Cream Dispenser
Last updated date: December 14, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Whipped Cream Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Whipped Cream Dispenser you should buy.
Editor's Note January 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Whipped Cream Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top whipped cream dispensers.
In our analysis of 80 expert reviews, the Otis Classic Otis Classic Whipped Cream Dispenser placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Otis Classic - Professional Series - Cream Dispenser is set to become your new favorite kitchen tool. You’re now in control of exactly what goes into your creations, no more unnecessary additives or yucky preservatives. Your whipped cream maker is perfect for entertaining, with its full stainless steel build; it will look sleek sitting on your dessert table. Your guests will love topping their own dessert bowls with perfect swirling cream pyramids! Why Buy Our Stainless Steel Unit Over a Cheaper Aluminium Cream Dispenser? - Effect on foods: Stainless steel is less reactive. Aluminum reacts to foods which will affect color and flavor - Durability: Stainless steel is stronger than aluminum, so it will last much longer, it’s heavier weight also gives a premium feel when operating - Thermal conductivity. Stainless steel is a much lower conductor of heat and cold than aluminum. Give your hands the needed insulation when working with cold foods. Your Set Includes: - Cream whipper - 3 decorating nozzles - Storage cap - Cleaning brush for decorating tips - Charger holder - Instruction manual Uses standard 8gm N2O charges (not included) Size: 1 pint, 1/2 quart, 1/2 liter Dishwasher cleaning is not recommended, hand wash only Relied on to perform in commercial kitchens, and loved by home chefs. Our solid build stainless steel cream whipper will give you many years of reliable service. 1-year warranty (excluding gasket, tips and charger holder) Click the orange ‘Add to Cart’ button above because life is so much better with whipped cream on top!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Whipped Cream Dispensers
During the 19th century, people used willow branches to whip their cream. Since then, most households use a big mixing bowl and either a whisk or electric mixer to make fresh whipped cream. That option results in quite the mess to clean up. Fortunately, whipped cream dispensers were created to make this task a cinch. If you’re in the market for one, keep the following features in mind:
Check the quality of the materials used to create the whipped cream dispenser. The ZOEMO Whipped Cream Dispenser features a durable aluminum head and body that are long-lasting. Many other models on the market aren’t strictly made out of aluminum, and there are some that use aluminum only for one or two parts of the dispenser.
Review how easy or hard the dispenser is to hold. For example, the EurKitchen Whipped Cream Dispenser has a silicone grip for additional support that makes it safer to hold and use the unit.
Determine how much whipped cream you need at a time. You want to make sure you can serve all of your guests at once. The ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser whips 1 pint of cream into more than 2 quarts of whipped cream. If you do end up having any whipped cream leftover, you can keep it in your refrigerator for up to 14 days.
Consider any accessories. Some models provide spare cartridge holders and gaskets, while others, like the AmazeChef Whipped Cream Dispenser, come with three stainless steel decorating tips and two cleaning brushes. One company even offers a complimentary mesh storage bag to hold all of the accessories.
The Whipped Cream Dispenser Buying Guide
- It is not safe to wash the whipped cream dispensers in the dishwasher. You’ll need to clean them by hand using hot water, a little dish soap and a cleaning brush.
- Some whipped cream dispensers lose gas easily, especially if they are not used properly. Make sure you take the time to read the owner’s manual before you begin using the dispenser.
- N20 cartridges are sold separately. Keep this in mind when considering the price of your whipped cream dispenser.
- Reviewers report that replacements for the dispenser’s attachments aren’t readily available for purchase. You may end up needing to buy a new unit.
- Most likely, your whipped cream dispenser purchase is going to be risk-free. Almost every company backs their product with either a full money-back guarantee, a warranty or both.
- The cost of a whipped cream dispenser doesn’t vary much. Even though the ZOEMO Whipped Cream Dispenser is the cheapest model, it isn’t far off from the cost of the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser and the AmazeChef Whipped Cream Dispenser, which have the same price tag. The EurKitchen Whipped Cream Dispenser is just slightly more because of its new upgraded design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide