Osensia Anti-Static Soft Grip Paddle Hair Brush
Last updated date: September 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Paddle Hair Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Paddle Hair Brush you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Paddle Hair Brush for a detailed review of all the top paddle hair brushes.
Not only does this paddle hair brush have a soft ergonomic handle, but it also infuses its bristles with ionic minerals. This makes the bristles heat resistant, while also producing a natural shine with each use. Users can increase their results when pairing the brush with Osensia’s detangler spray.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Osensia Anti-Static Soft Grip Paddle Hair Brush placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Osensia’s innovative Soft Bristle Paddle Brush is infused with ionic-rich minerals to give your hair an attention-grabbing glow. And to top it off (literally), every bristle features a soft round ball tip to give your scalp a massage that boosts shine, gently exfoliates, and promotes a healthy head of hair from root to tip! Blowouts and straightening can be a tedious, tiring process. You want everything to look perfect, and we don’t blame you. With that in mind, we made our brush lightweight with a soft, secure grip. We also added a unique section pin for precise styling, and antistatic bristles to keep you looking sleek and polished. This unique design helps you get the style you want, while the comfortable grip keeps your hand happy through all of those hours in front of the mirror.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Paddle Hair Brushes
Do you feel that your hair tangles easily? Is frizz often a problem? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you’ll want to invest in a paddle hairbrush. Paddle brushes are also sometimes referred to as flat brushes. They are designed to leave your hair nice and smooth. You’ll need to keep your hair type and desired look in mind as you browse the available paddle brushes on the market.
Determine whether you’ll be using the brush while your hair is wet or dry. Although some models are listed as working on both wet and dry hair, others are designed for only one of these conditions. For example, some paddles use a special AquaVent design, so that consumers can use them in the shower while their hair is still wet. The vents keep water from collecting inside the brush and aid the brush in drying quickly after each use.
Take a look at the brush’s construction next. Some models are made from plastic and others wood. There are even brushes made from 100% bamboo, which is extremely durable. The bamboo bristles also have rounded tops that work to massage your scalp. This accomplishes two things. It evenly distributes your hair’s natural oils and it increases the circulation around your hair follicles.
Consider a paddle hairbrush that is gentle at detangling knots if you have small children at home. The BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush uses a combination of boar bristles and nylon pins to carefully work through knots without pulling hair or causing split ends.
Check for any bonus features that the paddle hairbrush may have to offer. There are models that are great for gift-giving, as they come with free cleaning tools and carry cases. Others infuse their bristles with ionic minerals that repel static, resist heat and leave hair with an attractive shine.
The Paddle Hair Brush Buying Guide
- When you take proper care of your paddle hair brush, you’ll extend its life. It’s a good idea to regularly remove any collected hair from the brush’s bristles. Some models actually come with complimentary cleaning tools. If yours doesn’t, you can use a comb to reach under the brush’s bristles to lift the hair high enough to pull out with your hand. Once every three weeks, you’ll also need to give the brush a wash. A little warm water and shampoo is all you need. Set the brush out in the sun to dry before you use it again.
- Soft bristles may not be ideal for individuals with thick and coarse hair. They also aren’t as effective at reducing frizz.
- Check to see if the paddle hairbrush you’re interested in is part of a beauty care line. Some have detanglers, shampoos and conditioners that are specifically made to be used in conjunction with the brush.
- Always look for a product warranty or guarantee before you buy. There are plenty of companies that back the purchase of their paddle hairbrushes with 100% customer satisfaction guarantees or 12-month quality guarantees.
- The price of paddle hairbrushes varies slightly based on extra features and the quality of materials used to create the brush. The BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush is basic and affordable, while all-natural bamboo construction brushes are priced a bit higher. You’ll pay the most for brushes that have bristles infused with ionic minerals.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide