Osensia Detangling Flexi Brush
Last updated date: May 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Detangling Flex Brush for a detailed review of all the top .
Remove tangles without the pain using this brush.This brush is made with durable nylon bristles that have been infused with 17 rare elements that will nourish your hair and provide additional benefits. Users will love the handle as well, which has an ergonomic shape and an anti-slip rubber grip.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the Osensia Detangling Flexi Brush placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Give your old brush the boot! Osensia’s innovative flexi brush gently detangles for soft, manageable strands. This brush is infused with 17 rare earth elements that lock in moisture, balance strands, and release negative ions so you’re left with shiny, healthy-looking hair. Detangling Brush for thick hair Flexible nylon and boar bristles gently glide through tangled and wet hair without the discomfort of traditional brushes. The flexible body conforms to your head, so you experience a gentle glide. Plus, open slats allow for better airflow for faster blow drying. Experience unparalleled comfort while styling! Our ergonomic handle feels delightful and won’t tire your hand as quickly as other brushes. Glides through the knottiest of locks This isn’t a regular hairbrush. The Osensia hair detangler effortlessly glides through hair for pain-free detangling while infusing strands with 17 rare earth elements. A flexible, open-slatted body conforms to the shape of your head while you blow dry, allowing for faster drying time and more comfortable brushing. And you’ll style your hair while holding on to an ergonomically designed, lightweight handle.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
It’s common for individuals with curly, thick or long hair to encounter knots on a regular basis. Simply trying to tackle these tangles with a traditional hairbrush isn’t ideal, as this type of brush will pull on the hair strands, causing unnecessary pain. Instead, it’s best to opt for a detangling flex brush, which is specifically designed to be gentle on hair while quickly and easily removing knots.
Look for a detangling flex brush that can be used with both wet and dry hair. Some of these brushes are even approved for use in the shower. This feature is important, as most individuals brush their wet hair as they blow dry it. Of course, if you are going to use your brush with a hairdryer or straightener, you need to make sure it is heat resistant to temperatures as high as 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
Examine the brush’s bristles next. There are models with nylon bristles that have been infused with as many as 17 vitamins and minerals. These nutrients not only work to detoxify your hair but also to remove static. Another option is to go with a detangling flex brush that has natural boar hair bristles that stimulate the scalp’s natural oil production.
Check the detangling flex brush’s handle next. An ergonomic design is the most comfortable to hold. A rubber non-slip grip is also important, especially if you plan on using the brush while you’re in the shower or your hands are wet.
Review any extras the brush may have to offer. There are detangling brushes with vents that reduce drying time, as well as brushes with magnetic bottoms that allow you to hang them from a metal rod. Other brushes are equipped with bristles that have round massaging balls on top. These balls increase the circulation around your hair follicles to stimulate hair growth. Some brushes even have a curved head to match the contours of your scalp.
The Buying Guide
- If you take the time to care for your detangling flex hair brush, it can last about three years. After each use, remove any hair that has collected in the bristles. If you can’t get the hair up with your fingers, try a comb. To clean the brush, simply swirl it around in a sink that has been filled with warm water a small squirt of shampoo. Rinse the brush clean and air dry.
- Individuals who have thick, curly or long hair that tangles easily may wish to spray their hair with a detangling spray before using their brush. The spray works to coat the hair shafts so that they separate more easily when brushing. There are also hair oils on the market that do the same thing if you’d rather go that route.
- When detangling your hair, it helps to separate the hair into sections. The smaller the sections, the easier it will be to remove the tangles. Work on one section at a time until your entire head is free from knots.
- Construction, the type of bristles used and extra features all play a role in the price of a detangling hairbrush. The Osensia Detangling Flexi Brush costs less than the Ineffable Care Vented Detangling Hair Brush, as the Ineffable uses natural boar hair bristles and has a magnetic bottom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide