Orgrimmar Coco Coir Liner Outdoor Hanging Planter, 2-Pack
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Hanging Planters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Hanging Planter you should buy.
Thanks to the tough black vinyl coating on this outdoor hanging planter, you won't have to worry about rust. The planters are also extremely sturdy, being constructed from a strong steel. Inside the planter, you'll find an attractive pre-formed coco liner.
In our analysis, the Orgrimmar Coco Coir Liner Outdoor Hanging Planter, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quantity & Dimension: 2 Baksets for the price! 8″ Diameter X 4″ Depth for each piece,metal hanging plant basket planter wall basket wire hanging basket planter wall hanging planter basket chain basket planter basket planter liner large planter basket.The length of the rope is 18 inches. Material: Strong Steel rod construction with Tough black Vinyl Coating for Rustproof. Accessories: Pre-formed coco liner conveniently secured to hanging basket. Rustproof coat: Poweder coated chains and hook attached to basket hanging plants, all powder coated! Rustproof and safe to use outdoor. Can be used as Hanging Basket Christmas Decor.
Outdoor Hanging Planter Rankings
Hanging planters can transform the look of indoor and outdoor spaces. They are a convenient way to hang your greenery and flowers, and they offer a healthy place for trailing plants to grow without the restrictions of a pot placed on the ground.
It’s a good idea to have a specific idea of what you need when looking at hanging planters. Have a general sense as to where you plan to hang them and the plants you’ll be growing in them. This can inform the sort of pots and harnesses that you choose.
While fabric- based planter supports look great and can hold a surprising amount of weight, they fade easily in the sun. Outdoor hanging planters are usually made of plastic or metal. Exposure to the elements can also deteriorate the structural strength of natural fabrics like cotton.
- Hanging planters are best suited to smaller plants with relatively shallow root systems.
- Trailing flowers or light ferns will work well and enjoy the additional airflow from being hung in a basket.
- It is worth noting that by increasing the airflow around a root system, your plants will dry out more quickly and require more frequent watering.
- Make sure you’re hanging your planter from a hook that can handle the weight of the plant plus the water the soil will soak up when you water it.
- Suspended planters can be an excellent place to use faux foliage. By weighting the pots with common stones and arranging fake plants just so, you can suspend them in places where you don’t get much sunlight or it would otherwise be difficult to water natural plants.