Organyc Clinically-Formulated Sulfate-Free Organic Body Wash
Last updated: September 28, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Body Washes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Body Wash you should buy.
Use this intimate organic body wash to stabilize your body's pH levels. It contains organic calendula and chamomile extracts to soothe skin and aloe vera, which is well known for its healing properties. It's also hypoallergenic, so individuals with sensitive skin can use it.In our analysis of 69 expert reviews, the Organyc Clinically-Formulated Sulfate-Free Organic Body Wash placed 2nd when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Organyc Intimate Wash with chamomile is formulated with only pure, surface-active agents deriving from organic raw material, so that it leaves skin protected and moisturized. The purity level achieved with Intimate Wash sets a very high standard since Organyc only accepts certain ingredients that meet lofty guidelines. This diligence with ingredient sourcing is at the root of the Organyc brand’s commitment to ensure the greatest respect for health and environmental sustainability. While other brands may accept lesser ingredients, Organyc is focused on adherence to very difficult-to-duplicate standards.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Organic Body Wash Rankings
Approximately 243 million households in America use body wash each year. If you, too, prefer body wash over bar soap, you may want to take a look at the ingredients found on your bottle’s product label. Many of them contain harsh chemicals that aren’t beneficial to the body. Instead, consider switching to an organic body wash that contains only natural ingredients that nourish your skin.
As you shop, you’ll want to keep the following information in mind:
Double-check that the body wash is free from harsh ingredients, as some products that claim to be organic aren’t actually 100% organic. The ingredients you’ll want to avoid include perfumes, synthetic dyes, drying alcohols and parabens. You may also want to look for a cruelty-free label. This lets you know the body wash was not tested on animals.
Determine who you are buying the organic body wash for. Some are formulated for women, while others are designed for men. Then there are body washes which are recommended for everyone, including parents, children and even the family dog.
Consider your skin type when selecting the perfect body wash. Some are made for individuals with dry skin, while others cater to those with oily skin. There are even organic body washes with added ingredients for treating skin that is often plagued with acne, eczema, jock itch or yeast infections.
Consider choosing a body wash that has multiple uses. Some formulas not only work as a body wash, but also a shampoo. They can also be used to create a relaxing bubble bath that will leave you feeling pampered after a long day at work.
Examine the label for natural ingredients that are known to cleanse the skin and leave it healthy and moisturized afterward. The Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Body Wash has vitamins and essential oils that do just that. It even has seaweed, which is great for the skin. Another important ingredient to look for is coconut. Coconut not only has a host of health benefits, but it smells divine as well.
Review the bottle’s size and scent last. You may want to start off with a small bottle of the organic body wash to determine whether or not you like it. Once you know it meets your needs, it’s helpful to have a larger size available so you don’t have to replace the bottle as often. Choosing a pleasant scent is equally as important. You don’t want to walk around all day smelling like lavender if you hate the smell of lavender.
- Check for any company guarantees. Some offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. That way if you are unhappy with the body wash for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
- Look for any special certifications, so you know the product has been tested by a third party and has been found to meet the third party’s rigorous standards. For example, an NSF/ANSI certification lets you know that the product is guaranteed to contain 70% organic content or more based on its weight.
- Never ingest an organic body wash, even though it contains all-natural ingredients. You’ll also want to avoid getting the soap in your eyes while showering.
- It’s important that you test a drop of the soap on your skin before you use it all over your body. This is the best way to determine if you are allergic to any of the body wash’s ingredients.
- Store the body wash out of the reach of children and pets. Some ingredients may be harmful if swallowed.
- Always check with your doctor before you begin using an organic body wash if you are pregnant, suffer from any health conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Some natural ingredients may be harmful in unique situations. For example, oregano oil may cause cramps and is not recommended for use by pregnant women.
- When you use the body wash, keep the water temperature warm. Hot water dries out the skin. Since water also dries out the skin, it’s also ideal to shorten your time in the shower.
- Even though body washes are designed to be more moisturizing than bar soap, you’ll still want to use a moisturizing lotion on your skin after you shower.
- Most of the organic body washes on the market are comparable in price, but when you check the cost, you’ll need to consider the number of ounces in the bottle, as well as how many bottles are in the set.