ORCC Waterproof UV-Resistant Trampoline, 16-Feet
Last updated: August 7, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trampoline you should buy.
You'll find this trampoline is best for teens and adults. It has a 440-pound weight capacity and is constructed using a heavy-duty steel frame. The netting is made from a high-quality polyethylene material that's not only extremely durable, but also offers UV protection.In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the ORCC Waterproof UV-Resistant Trampoline, 16-Feet placed 15th when we looked at the top 23 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Safe Trampoline for Kids. As we all know safety is top priority. ORCC outdoor trampolines have 6FT high Enclosure netting which is made of high-quality polyethylene material for increased durability and UV protection. Pole-sleeves, the enclosure poles are padded with 10mm foam, can protect your kids from banging against the steel pole, absolutely safe and reliable for children. Heavy-duty Steel Frame. ORCC trampoline frames are made of 43mm (Diameter) X 1.5mm (Thickness) heavy-duty steel. Meanwhile ORCC trampolines use the latest technology hot-dip galvanizing process to make all the frames anti-rust and last for decades. Better Bounce Trampoline. ORCC trampolines have a better bounce and much more superior weight capacity. Waterproof Surface, UV-Resistant and Fade-Resistant of ORCC Jumping Mat uses heavy-duty stitching technology to provide longer service life and better bounce. Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs & 375lbs (10&8ft). Higher Quality Trampoline. The heavy galvanized springs provide superior bounce and rust resistant. All the springs are covered with thick and durable Blue PE+PVC foam pad, thickness: 0.8 Inch, to protect your child from injury. W-shaped legs for providing sufficient durability and support for the whole outdoor trampoline. U-shaped wind stakes make trampoline safer and more stable. Easy to assemble. One Order Get all Accessories. Safety enclosure net, rain cover, U-shaped wind stakes. We offer 2 pairs of gloves and 2 T-Hooks for quick assembly of two adults at the same time.
For a family, a trampoline can be a great backyard addition. The kids will have hours of fun during the warm months of the year, and the physical activity will be good for them. If you have gymnasts in the family, you may see the trampoline as a useful practice tool. Some models even add on a basketball hoop for those who have future NBA stars in the family.
But choosing a trampoline goes beyond merely finding the model that will offer the most fun. In addition to prioritizing safety, durability is an important factor to consider as well. A frame of galvanized metal will ensure your trampoline withstands many years of active use. You should also consider the material of the jumping mat since it will endure plenty of use as well.
You should also consider the size of trampoline you’ll need. While a smaller trampoline is perfect if you have limited outdoor space, it’s also worth considering the inconvenience of a smaller jumping area. You may purchase a smaller model, for instance, only to upgrade soon after when you realize the first trampoline simply isn’t large enough.
Although you can pay for expert assembly on some trampolines, it’s an extra expense that some consumers may want to skip. If you plan to put it together yourself, you’ll want to look for a trampoline that’s easy to assemble. The Skywalker trampolines are the easiest to put together when compared to the others. However, if you’re leaning toward another trampoline, going for expert assembly may be worth it.
- Even with all the other factors, there’s no denying that the jumping experience itself should be a top priority. Some trampolines have a highly responsive mat that makes it perfect for those who want to practice gymnastics. However, some models include a basketball hoop to give you something more to do than just jump.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, you’ll want to make sure you have a trampoline that will last. Some trampolines have a galvanized steel construction to keep the entire unit sturdy through years of jumping.
- Chances are, your children’s safety is a top priority. Be sure to consider all the safety elements of a trampoline before you invest.
- Unless you pay extra for expert assembly, putting the trampoline together will fall on you. All of the trampolines have issues in this area. The assembly of the many trampolines is fairly straightforward, but the instructions can be confusing. Other models may be more complicated, with assembly requiring at least two people and clocking in at more than three hours.
- Since these trampolines vary in size, that will likely be a determining factor. Some trampolines are 12 feet in size, while others are 15 feet in size.
- Cost varies widely among trampolines as well. No matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find a trampoline to fit your budget.