Orblue Rustproof Garlic Press Set
Last updated date: October 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garlic Presses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garlic Press you should buy.
Update as October 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Garlic Press for a detailed review of all the top garlic presses.
There are many reasons this FDA-approved garlic press is one of the best on the market. Not only is this set made from durable stainless steel, but it also requires minimal grip strength to get the job done. As an added bonus, this model does much more than just mince garlic. It also crushes peanuts and chops nuts with ease. In our testing, we liked that we could put in more than one clove at a time.
In our analysis of 103 expert reviews, the Orblue Rustproof Garlic Press Set placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Orblue Stainless Steel Garlic Press is a food-grade garlic crusher and mincer that sports an ergonomic design for quick and powerful processing with minimal effort. FDA approved for food safety. Smooth lever mechanism and large press chamber EMPOWER the AVERAGE AMERICAN with minimal grip strength, lessening the food preparation time so that you can FOCUS on creating dishes on par with professional chefs. MULTI-USE garlic mincer enables you also to mince ginger, crush peanuts and chop nuts in a breeze. Thanks to its heavy-duty and oleophobic construction, you can easily mince both unpeeled garlic cloves and peeled ginger root easily MINIMAL WASTE design allows you to easily clean the garlic press by just rinsing it under running water or through the dishwasher. Once you press the handle, minced garlic comes out completely separated from the peel—leaving next to zero-waste. Rusting and Corrosion proof. Also comes with a garlic peeler rocker giving you the option just to peel your garlic instead of mincing it—thus making this Garlic Press and Peeler the best value for the price!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garlic Presses
Creating flavorful meals at home is often fun and relaxing — not to mention, better for you. The downside is the time it takes to prep certain foods. When it comes to garlic, you can cut that prep time significantly by using a garlic press. Before you buy one though, you’ll want to read this guide to learn exactly what to look for in a quality garlic press.
Take a look at the material used to construct the garlic press. Some are made from stainless steel, while others are created using zinc alloy. Both are durable and resistant to rust, but the stainless steel is a bit heavier than the zinc alloy.
Examine the garlic chamber. If you don’t cook too often, or you cook often but only for two, a small chamber that fits just one clove of garlic at a time is fine. Should you prepare dinner for a large family on a regular basis, then you’ll need a chamber that can crush around three cloves at once.
Determine whether the garlic press is able to crush more than just garlic. The Orblue Garlic Press Set also chops nuts and crushes ginger. The Alpha Griller Garlic Press Set can also do this, but this model goes a step further by allowing you to crush garlic cloves without removing the skin. That further cuts back on the time you spend prepping the food.
You’ll also want to consider the handles and whether the garlic press is easy to squeeze with minimal effort. It’s beneficial if the handles have a non-slip coating, although not all models have this feature. A special ergonomic design is worth trying, as it reduces hand fatigue.
The Garlic Press Buying Guide
- When purchasing garlic to use in your press, look for bulbs that have tight skin. They should also be free from any green shoots.
- Cleaning garlic presses can be done one of two ways. You can run the product under hot water to dislodge any leftover bits of garlic and then wash them in a pan of soapy water or place them right in your dishwasher.
- If you have any trouble dislodging food from the garlic press, you can use a toothpick to poke the food back through the holes.
- It’s best to store your garlic press out of the reach of small children. Garlic presses have spikes that may cause cuts or scratches to small curious fingers.
- When storing garlic that has been pressed, use a glass container. Plastic containers will hold the garlic odor long after you’ve finished using them.
- As you are shopping around for the best garlic press, make sure you compare prices. Some models have a few features that make them worth a little more money. For example, they have non-slip handles and are able to crush multiple cloves of garlic at once. Other models have rounded handles and smaller garlic chambers that keep costs lower.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide