OPUX Leakproof Lunch Box
Last updated date: July 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Boys Lunch Boxes For School for a detailed review of all the top .
Made to be carried by hand or on one's arm, this lunch box offers versatility, is durable to prevent leaks and designed to hold up to heavy use. It comes in 21 colors and designs and features two exterior pockets and one interior pocket.
In our analysis, the OPUX OPUX Leakproof Lunch Box placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE LUNCH BAG YOU NEED for carrying food, snacks, lunch to school, office, work, and on the go. This durable reusable lunch box cooler is uniquely built to meet all your daily lunch, meal prep, or snacking need. KEEPS FOOD HOT/COLD FOR HOURS Our insulated lunch bag will keep your food/drinks at optimal temperature so you can always recharge with the warm tasty food and cold drinks! Equipped with premium thermal leakproof lining that is BPA and PVC Free. Made with high-quality 600D polyester fabric and reinforced zippers to ensure maximum durability. FUNCTIONAL AND EASY TO CARE Equipped with a front pocket for utensils and side mesh pocket to hold beverage. This lunch box with detachable buckle hand strap can be tied to any backpack and suitcase, making it the ideal lunch pail for work, office, school, and travel. The inside lining can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. TESTED FOR SAFETY Passed key US consumer tests such as CPSIA and CSPA. Lead, Phthalates and Cadmium free. You can use our product with peace in mind! SIZE: 10 x 8 x 3.7 (L x W x H) | Fits 6 Cans or one persons lunch | Available in 16 colors.
An Overview On
When you’re packing a meal for your child to eat at school, using a good lunch box will help keep the food fresh and at the right temperature until lunchtime. These containers can fit into a child’s backpack or be carried with a handle or strap easily. Lunch boxes also help avoid messes that can occur if you simply use a less durable item like a paper bag.
When shopping for school lunch boxes for boys, you’ll often find soft cloth bags with insulation to help keep the food at the right temperature. These usually have a zipper or velcro closure that kids can easily open. The bag may have a small handle to carry by hand or a long strap to carry on your kid’s shoulder for convenience.
Other boys’ school lunch boxes might be made of hard plastic or even metal. These can also handle both hot and cold foods and usually open with a latch or clips. They usually have a small handle for carrying.
Lunch boxes for boys come in various sizes, so you’ll need to consider how much food you usually pack for your child. Smaller rectangular lunch boxes with one large compartment inside work well for packing a sandwich, snack and drink. Other lunch boxes might have two separate parts where you can fit a snack or drink in the bottom one and the main food items in the larger top one.
Boys’ lunch boxes often come with different types of pockets and organizers. Some might have a net pocket outside where you can slide in a drink as well as an inside zipper pocket for small items. Front zipper pockets are also common for cloth bags. On the other hand, plastic lunch boxes for boys might have several divisions inside to store loose foods in a secured manner.
You’ll also want to consider your boy’s interests to find the right design that they’ll enjoy. You can find lunch boxes featuring characters from pop culture, animals, construction vehicles, sports symbols and patterns like camouflage. Of course, you can also find solid designs in your boy’s favorite color.
Regardless of the type of boys’ lunch box you decide on, be aware of some important features to look for. Leakproof designs work well if you pack your child liquids. Further, any boys’ lunch box should be airtight to prevent food from going stale or losing its temperature quickly.
The Buying Guide
- While many boys’ lunch boxes come already insulated, consider adding a couple of ice packs when you pack perishable foods like sandwiches and yogurt. You can also use an insulated bottle inside the lunch box to hold soups or drinks and keep them at the appropriate temperature until lunchtime.
- You’ll need to properly clean the lunch box to handle stains from spills as well as odors from everyday use. The outer part of an insulated lunch box might be machine-washable — check with the manufacturer. Otherwise, you can wash the lunch box thoroughly with water and dish soap and let it air dry. A diluted water and bleach mix can also help with smells.
- When shopping for bottles and containers to go inside the boys’ lunch box, look for products labeled as leakproof. This will help prevent messes and lost food and drinks.
- If you’re buying a lunch box for a young boy, consider going for a simple design that is easy to open and doesn’t overwhelm the child with compartments. For example, a basic cloth lunch box with a Velcro closure and one main compartment can work well.
- Consider a lunch box with many sections if you want to pack several foods that might otherwise mix together.
- As a bonus, some lunch boxes for boys come with items such as ice packs, cutlery, food storage containers, and drinking bottles. Going with a set like this can offer convenience, and the accessories may come in a color that matches the lunch box well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide