OPUX Dual-Zippered Insulated Lunch Boxes For Teen Girls, 12-Can Capacity
Last updated date: September 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lunch Boxes For Teen Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lunch Box For Teen Girls you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Lunch Boxes For Teen Girls for a detailed review of all the top lunch boxes for teen girls.
This lunch box for teen girls is able to hold as many as 12 soda cans. In addition to a large capacity, the tote features reinforced handle straps, three layers of thermal insulation and a zippered front pocket. Since it's constructed from a high-quality nylon and 600D polyester fabric, you can count on it being reliable throughout the school year.
In our analysis, the OPUX OPUX Dual-Zippered Insulated Lunch Boxes For Teen Girls, 12-Can Capacity placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STYLISH LUNCH TOTE CARRIER: Spacious and compact lunch bag with pocket easily fits more than 1 persons lunch and snacks. Lunch purse is ideal for adult women, female, ladies and teen girls. Capacity fits up to 12 soda cans and features a wide open and large main compartment. Utility meets fashion with simple yet stylish striped design and floral prints. THERMAL INSULATED: Keep your lunch, food, snacks, and beverages cold with 3-layers of thermal insulation and aluminum lining. Designed to keep your meals fresh and warm/cool for hours. This soft cooler tote bag is large enough to fit multiple container servings of food. SOFT COOLER PURSE: The padded reinforced handle straps makes it easy and convenient for those on the go and comfortable to hand carry or hang on your arm like a stylish purse. Features a large zippered front pocket to store your utensils, napkins, phone, or extra items. Perfect for everyday lunch organization, meal prep, work, office, picnics, travel and more. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Dual reinforced zippers for easy opening. Made with high-quality nylon and 600D polyester fabric to prevent ripping and ensure maximum durability. Equipped with a soft internal aluminum lining, this lunch bag is also easy to maintain and clean. Simply wipe with damp cloth to clean! SIZE & COLOR OPTIONS: One Size Measures 11" x 7" x 9" (L x W x H) || Color Availability: Black Stripes, Red Stripes, Purple Stripes, Heather Grey, Heather Pink.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lunch Boxes For Teen Girls
Ever hear your stomach yearning for lunch around noon? If you have a good lunch box, then you know your next meal is just a few steps away. A lunch box for teen girls is a hand-held container where students can keep their midday meal.
It can be made out of plastic, fabric or metal, and has a convenient handle for carrying. Inside, there are compartments for food or space to put smaller containers. Some lunch boxes for teen girls are insulated to keep food hot or cold until it’s time to eat. Some also have leak-proof qualities so you can avoid making a mess in your bag while transporting your lunch to its destination.
There are many good reasons for bringing your lunch to school with you in a lunch box. One of the biggest advantages of taking your lunch in a lunch box is that it is often a much cheaper option than buying your lunch from the school cafeteria or a fast-food restaurant. A small salad or sandwich can easily set you back close to $10, especially if you add on a juice or soda and a side. However, if you pack your meal in a lunch box yourself, it likely costs around a quarter of that.
Bringing your lunch to school can also be a healthier choice compared to purchasing lunch. Most restaurant food has a lot more fat and salt than the food you cook at home. When bringing your own lunch, you’re more likely to add in extra servings of fruits and vegetables. You can also use up leftovers from dinner or breakfast so you reduce food waste at home. Plus, when you have a perfectly good lunch with you already, you’re less likely to go grab something unhealthy from the vending machine.
The Lunch Box For Teen Girls Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a perfect lunch box, keep size top of mind. You want the lunch box to be big enough to take all of the food you need, but you also don’t want it to be too big so that it takes up extra room in your bag. You’ll also want to make sure that the lunch containers you use to keep your food in can fit inside the lunch box easily and right side up. If they have to be tiled, for example, you may end up with leaks.
- Consider whether the lunch box comes with small containers for your sandwiches, fruits and veggies. You’ll also want to see if the lunch box has outer pockets where you can stash a water bottle or drink can.
- Leakproof and spill-proof are key elements of a good lunch box. Make sure that the outer box will not leak through if something inside spills. This way, you can protect your clothes, bag, car and other things from your food.
- An insulated lunch bag ensures your food stays at the right temperature. Some lunch boxes also come with ice packs that are designed to fit perfectly inside. This is a good choice if you like to make sure your food stays cold until lunchtime.
- Opt for a lunch bag that has both hand-carry and shoulder straps. This gives you flexibility for how you want to hold your bag. Shoulder straps allow you to have free hands, while the hand-carry straps offer better maneuverability for getting in and out of your backpack.
- Lunch boxes can get messy. Choose one that is easy to clean. Some cloth or soft lunch bags can go in the washing machine, while hard ones can go in the dishwasher. You can also wipe them down with a wet cloth on a daily basis to prevent any bacteria build-up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide