Onlyeasy Foldable Underbed Storage Bag, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Underbed Storages and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Underbed Storage you should buy.
Update as July 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Underbed Storage for a detailed review of all the top underbed storages.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Onlyeasy Foldable Underbed Storage Bag, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Onlyeasy is a leading manufacturer of the Home, Home & Kitchen. Our passion and devotion is to provide the premium products and best services to our customers.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Underbed Storages
Not having enough storage space in your home can be a frustrating experience. You are either forced to get rid of some of your belongings or face having them scattered all over your home in plain sight. When you’re dealing with a situation where your cupboards and closets don’t provide enough space, it’s time to get creative and look for storage solutions in unconventional places. This is where an underbed storage box comes in.
An underbed storage box is a storage solution that fits snugly under a standard-sized bed. These storage boxes do not have a lot of height so they can easily slide under the bed. However, they provide plenty of space for your things because they have a long length and width. Often, underbed storage boxes also have different compartments, so it’s easy to organize your possessions in addition to just storing them.
The key benefit of an underbed storage box is that it helps you keep your home neat. Instead of having your extra shoes strewn about your closet floor or having out-of-season clothes stuffed in your drawers, you can place your items neatly in a space that is out of sight. It’s a good way to keep items that you don’t use frequently or don’t need access to for long periods of time.
Using underbed storage is also a great way to take advantage of the unused space under your bed. This is particularly important if you live in a small home and need to utilize every inch of it. The space under the bed is often left untouched. However, there is a lot of horizontal room there with plenty of potential. An underbed storage solution enables you to optimize your space while keeping your home tidy.
The Underbed Storage Buying Guide
- The most important criteria to look at when you’re buying underbed storage is the size of the box. The height is the critical factor because that will determine whether or not it will fit under your bed. Be sure to measure the space from the floor to the bottom of your bed frame before you buy your underbed storage so you can ensure you’re getting the right size. In order to fully optimize your underbed space, consider getting multiple storage boxes. Check their width and length to see how many you can fit under your bed at one time.
- Ensure that the underbed storage box has easily accessible and sturdy handles. This is what you will use to pull the box out from under the bed. If they are placed in inconvenient places or flimsy, you’ll have a hard time accessing the box and your items.
- For many shoppers, being able to quickly see inside the box at a glance is important. This way, they will know exactly which box they need to open. Opt for an underbed storage solution that has a clear top or clear sides so you can identify your items without having to open up the box. This is particularly handy if you’re planning on having multiple underbed storage boxes.
- Some underbed storage boxes have one large section, while others come with modular compartments. If you want the ability to separate your items within the box and organize them in a specific way, then look for an underbed storage box that comes with an organizer or separate sections within the larger box. This is particularly handy for storing shoes, different types of clothes or toys.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide