ONKRON Wheeled Television Stand Mount
Last updated date: November 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Carts & Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cart & Stand you should buy.
Update as November 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Carts & Stands for a detailed review of all the top carts & stands.
Made for TVs up to 100 pounds between 40 and 80 inches, this metal cart has locking caster wheels and a cable management system. AV shelves will give you a handy place to store your equipment, and a telescopic column lets you adjust the height of your TV from 37.4 inches to 62.9 inches in 2-inch increments.
In our analysis, the ONKRON ONKRON Wheeled Television Stand Mount placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Universal mount fits most 40 to 80-inch LCD OLED LED TVs both flat and curved screens. Well designed and strong build metal frame secures mounting of large TV screens weighing up to 100 lbs. Imagine the possibilities! First, our portable cart eliminates the cost and uncertainty of permanent wall installation. The TS2771 is great for spot on marketing, information sharing, streaming, telecommuting, hotel work stations, gaming and entertainment, designed for virtually any room in the house, in apartment rentals, converted garages, and game rooms. Conduct your next Super Bowl party on your patio. Relax after a busy day or even share your memories while entertaining company.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Carts & Stands
As you probably know, you can use different-sized carts and stands for a variety of tasks around your home. Use one to prop your TV up at a convenient viewing angle for the entire family, or find the perfect kitchen storage cart to clear up counter space. You can use them to move items around for a party or roll cleaning supplies out of sight when you’re not using them.
In some cases, a stand without wheels will work better because it offers stability for heavy items. On the other hand, a utility cart that rolls anywhere can offer flexibility — especially if it has wheels that allow it to move easily in different directions.
You can find all-purpose stands and carts that work for different tasks, but you can also find ones that are designed for specific uses. These often have features that make your life easier.
For example, a dedicated TV stand may offer a place to mount your television and have shelves specifically for electronic components such as a cable box, DVD player or gaming system. Other carts or stands may be made for barbecue grills. Sometimes, these stands will be built to work with a very specific make and model, so you’ll need to check that it’s compatible with your equipment before you buy.
A computer stand can also come in handy to hold your work materials. If you have trouble finding the comfort level you want while you’re working, you can get an adjustable one that lets you sit or stand anytime. Versions with wheels can also move around the office or your home so you can always find the perfect place to be most productive.
No matter what type of cart or stand you need, keep safety in mind. You’ll want to find one that’s sturdy and can hold the amount of weight you are planning to place on it. This is especially important if your cart will be holding pricey electronics like large-screen TVs. Exceeding that capacity could mean your sensitive items suffer damage when the cart doesn’t hold up. Even the most durable materials can be stretched beyond the breaking point if you ignore capacity restrictions.
The Cart & Stand Buying Guide
- Many TV stands are designed to be somewhat universal, but there’s still a limit. They’ll be rated to hold TVs between a minimum and maximum dimension, but this is typically a fairly large range.
- If you choose a stand with wheels, make sure they can be locked when you’re ready for them to stay in a specific spot. This allows you to move the cart around when you need to without having to worry about it scooting around when you don’t.
- Cables can be a problem if you’re using a cart for electronics. Some carts have cable management built in to help you keep things organized and looking good, so you may wish to consider a unit that has this.
- Shelving is essential in a TV stand if you have electronic components. You can find stands that build in one or two shelves for storing your receiver or gaming console. Some may offer adjustable shelves.
- You can also find stands that allow you to shift the height of your TV. These will allow a range of heights, usually in increments.
- Make sure to check the weight capacity of any stand or cart, to make sure it’ll stand up to the use you need it for.
- Some stands have wheels that can move in multiple directions. This gives you more flexibility since you can go sideways, diagonally, forward, or backward. The quality of the wheels also influences how well it rolls, although this likely won’t be as important if you’re only rolling it around occasionally.
- Maximize your floor space by choosing a cart that has a slimmer build. This type of cart will rest closely against the wall and keep the rest of the room clear.
- You’ll likely need to set your stand up. Check the assembly instructions to make sure you’ll be able to put it together yourself with the skills and tools you have at hand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide