ONIX Zippered Multi-Compartment Pickleball Bag
Last updated date: January 14, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickleball Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickleball Bag you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2023:
Checkout The Best Pickleball Bags for a detailed review of all the top pickleball bags.
Carrying this pickleball bag is a cinch, as it has a traditional backpack design. Players will love the orange and black color combination, as well as the strong polyester makeup. There are also a host of pockets to keep your supplies organized, with some of the pockets being designed for holding wet items.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the ONIX Zippered Multi-Compartment Pickleball Bag placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Show up to the court with everything you need with the ONIX Pickleball Backpack. The backpack is designed to carry pickleball paddles, balls, apparel, and water bottles in five zippered storage areas to keep this equipment safe and secure during travel. The bag is designed to keep you cool with breathable mesh panels on the front and back. The durable backpack sits upright for easy packing and unpacking and features ONIX logos on each side and on the straps. Be prepared to play your best with the ONIX Pickleball Backpack!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickleball Bags
Pickleball has grown in popularity in recent years, with an estimated 3.5 million players participating in the game. But as with other sports, you’ll need the right gear if you want to play. You may have to bring your own paddles and balls to the court and for that, you’ll need a good bag for carrying it all.
A pickleball bag doesn’t need to be enormous. You can easily slide the paddles and some balls into the main compartment with room to spare. But you still may want to keep your accessories separate. Keys can scratch your paddles, for instance, or your phone could suffer damage if your paddle gets wet in the rain and you toss it inside.
The best pickleball bag offers separate pockets for storing items like keys, your phone and a water bottle. Some bags line the phone pocket in felt, offering extra protection for sensitive screens, and with some, even the main compartment is padded to keep your paddles safe.
But perhaps one of the most important things is how easy it is to tote your bag around. Look for a backpack that easily slings over your shoulder. If you’re left-handed, you can find backpacks with reversible straps that let you switch up which shoulder you use. There are so many options, you can easily find a bag that works for you.
The Pickleball Bag Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the capacity of the bag you choose. Although pickleball paddles are relatively small, you’ll want to make sure you have enough room for your shoes, clothing, balls and other items you take along with you.
- You’ll need to stay hydrated while you’re playing. A bag with a bottle compartment will give you a handy place to store your beverage.
- Some bags come with a fence hook that lets you hang it while you’re playing. This can be a great alternative to setting it on the ground.
- Consider that you may occasionally find yourself in an unexpected rainstorm. Some bags are water resistant, which will be helpful if you store items like your phone inside your bag.
- Some bags are backpack style. If you opt for this style, look for one with a padded back to give you a little extra comfort while you’re carrying it.
- A backpack-style bag with an adjustable strap will help you find the perfect fit.
- Although it’s important to keep an eye on your bag at all times while you’re playing, one with a hidden pocket will let you hide items like your credit card or cash while you’re playing.
- If you take items like clothing or shoes along with you to change, consider looking for a bag with separate compartments for those items. You might not want to store your shoes in the same area as your other belongings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide