Oneida Stainless Steel Retro Salad Forks, 4-Piece
Last updated date: December 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as December 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Salad Fork for a detailed review of all the top .
The Oneida Salad Forks, Set of 4 are very stylish with their curved embellishments that cuts across the handles so beautifully. The forks are made from stainless steel and never need to be polished. As an added bonus, the salad forks come with a limited warranty.
In our analysis, the Oneida Oneida Stainless Steel Retro Salad Forks, 4-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Oneida housewares flatware represents the best of the category. Fine flatware is no longer only a special occasion item in the home…you will see it grace the dining table for everyday use in many homes across the country. Styles range from formal to casual, but all offer the highest level of craftsmanship. All Oneida® fine flatware is 18/10 or 18/8.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Salad forks are designed to give the user more leverage when attempting to jab a thick piece of lettuce, or any other salad topping, such as a tomato. They are similar to dinner forks in many aspects, although they are a bit shorter. If you’re in the market for a new set of salad forks, consider the following features before you buy.
Check the salad fork’s durability first. Some models are made from 18/0 stainless steel. This sturdy material is made to last, won’t bend and is resistant to rust. Most salad forks made from stainless steel also don’t need to be polished.
Consider the salad fork’s design next. Some models have a teardrop silhouette and an elegantly curved embellishment that cuts across the fork’s handle. Other models, are more simple and best if you need a set that will match a set of silverware you already own.
Look at the fork’s finish next. The Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12 has a reflective mirrored finish that truly shines. This set of salad forks is also made with a thick ergonomic handle that makes it easier to hold and use the fork as intended.
The Buying Guide
- Although some salad forks are listed as dishwasher-safe, most of them are only safe when no harsh detergents are used. If you’d like to prolong the use of your salad forks, consider washing them by hand with mild dish soap.
- Salad forks can double as appetizer, fruit and dessert forks in a home setting.
- An 18/0 stainless steel is actually a lower grade than the 18/8 or 18/10 stainless steel. Keep this in mind as you shop. If you spot a higher grade, you may want to pay a bit extra for the added longevity.
- Before you compare salad fork prices, you need to consider how many forks are in each set. Divide that number by the price to get the cost of one fork. When you do this, you’ll discover that the Winco Dominion Etched Salad Fork, 12-Piece costs less than the Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide