ONCE FOR ALL Safe Upright French Fry Cutter
Last updated date: March 23, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top French Fry Cutters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best French Fry Cutter you should buy.
Update as March 23, 2023:
Checkout The Best French Fry Cutter for a detailed review of all the top french fry cutters.
Ideal for thin fries, this compact, foldable cutter has controls for shape and thickness. Using it is simple and safe with a press handle, and there's a convenient tray that catches sliced foods. You get four cutting modes without changing the blade.
In our analysis, the ONCE FOR ALL ONCE FOR ALL Safe Upright French Fry Cutter placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAFER SLICER: Safety mandolin slicer for any cook. Sharp hidden blade Slicing is fast, uniform, and easy to set up and clean up, and does not need to glove up or change the blade to use it, This is definitely an upgrade replacement your cooking daily. VERSATILE: ONCE FOR ALL’s vegetable slicer offers 4 mode choices julienne, matchstick, slicing, and dicing at once no need to change the blade. Adjustable thickness 0.1-8mm great for quickly slicing potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, onions… HIGH QUALITY: The food mandolin is made of 420 stainless steel blades, safe, and healthy, vegetable slicer is a good idea for the festival of wedding or home gift. EASY TO CLEAN: Our kitchen veggie chopper has a collapsible design that is easy to clean, You can easily remove food residues under the tap with the small brush we gifted, small size takes up little counter or cupboard space, and is a great tool for anyone’s kitchen. ASSURE: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. ONCE FOR ALL, we provide 24 months of warranty for each vegetable slicer.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On French Fry Cutters
French fries make a great side or a snack — and cooking your own at home is a convenient, less expensive alternative to ordering them a restaurant. While you can always use a regular knife to cut potatoes into slices, a French fry cutter makes creating homemade fries much faster and easier. This kitchen tool can even add versatility by allowing you to cut different types of fries or other vegetables.
French fry cutters come in different styles, but the most common ones are simple and don’t require any electricity. You simply prepare the potato and then place it against the tool’s blade or cutting grid. Use a handle or press down on a cover; this forces the potato through the blade so that it comes out in slices. Depending on the model you choose, there may be a compartment that catches the fries.
Some French fry cutters allow for customization or are designed to create specific types of fries. For example, you might have different settings that you can use to cut fries of different thicknesses or shapes. Some feature a twisting mechanism that creates curly fries.
You’ll want to find the right French fry cutter that is easy and safe to use. Some models require more physical strength than others, so keep that in mind. Make sure the cutter has a sharp stainless steel blade to cut potatoes without too much force. Consider a model that helps protects your fingers.
Also, choose a model that offers enough durability for your frequency of use. Many at-home models are made to be taken out occasionally; these may contain plastic materials and aren’t necessarily going to hold up under daily use. If you love your French fries and plan to make them often, a commercial model for restaurants and chefs might last a bit longer.
The French Fry Cutter Buying Guide
- If you plan to make fries from sweet potatoes, keep in mind that some cutters may not have blades that can handle the extra thickness of these tubers. Check the product description and reviews for instructions and warnings.
- Before you first use the cutter and after every time you use it, you should thoroughly wash it. To make this task easier, look for models that are safe for the dishwasher; otherwise, use water and soap with an appropriate brush. During the cleaning process, be very careful when you’re around the blades to avoid injuring your fingers.
- Make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for properly assembling your French fry cutter. Avoid use if the parts don’t seem to fit together or you suspect a safety issue.
- Many basic French fry cutters only have one blade, and this limits the types of fries you can make. If you want more flexibility, seek versions with multiple blade options.
- Since your French fry cutter’s blade wears down over time, check before purchasing whether the blade is replaceable. Basic home models are less likely to have replaceable blades than mid-range or professional options. If you can change the blade, make sure you get one that matches the specific model and carefully follow instructions.
- Place your French fry cutter on a hard, sturdy surface before you begin working. Many models have rubber feet or suction cups that will keep them from moving around.
- You may need to first slice the potato in half or use smaller ones with a particular cutter for best results.
- Because of the sharp blade, it’s best to keep the French fry cutter stored away from children. Don’t let them use it without supervision.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide