Omega Quiet Dual-Stage Cold Press Juicer
Last updated date: July 30, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cold Press Juicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cold Press Juicer you should buy.
The Omega Quiet Dual-Stage Juicer, 200-Watt is a masticating juicer that doesn't destroy the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables you juice. The unit runs quietly and has four stabilizing feet to keep it firmly planted on your counter. The juicer even comes with a 15-year warranty that covers parts and performance. In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Omega Omega Quiet Dual-Stage Cold Press Juicer placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cold Press Juicer for a detailed review of all the top cold press juicers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The Omega J8006 nutrition center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the nutrition center processes at 80Rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1, 650 to 15, 000Rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The get Ultimo auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and the powerful gear Reduction is equivalent to a 2HP motor. The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind Coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love. Measuring 7in wide, 15. 5in deep and 8. 5in tall. Usage of more frozen foods (fruit, ice cream, etc. ) than liquids leads to the foods sticking to the sides of blender jars or the mixture becomes stiff (frozen) and will not flow. The juice screen is already installed in the juicer note: some noise is to be expected. Please set the juicer on top of a thin towel to help stabilize and mitigate noise.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cold Press Juicers
The taste of a tall glass of freshly made juice with no additives or preservatives just can’t be beat. Instead of spending big bucks going to a juice bar all the time, invest in a cold press juicer. Not only will this save you money in the long run, but it also means you won’t have to leave the house when your juice craving strikes.
As you shop for a juicer, you’ll want to look for a model that runs quietly, especially if you have small children in the house or pets that scare easily. The AICOK Slow Masticating Cold Press Juicer, 150-Watt, for example, runs less than 60 decibels.
Next, examine the size of the juicer’s feed chute. Some are only 1 1/2 inches, while others are 3 inches. The smaller chutes mean you’ll have to chop up your vegetables and fruits before you can juice them. Opting for a model with a larger chute cuts down on prep time, as you can toss the produce in the chute whole.
Check wattage and number of settings the machine has to offer. You’ll find cold press juicers come in as low as 150 watts and as strong as 1,000 watts. The Jocuu Slow Masticating Cold Press Juicer also has two speed settings, so you can choose between 6,500 RPM and 13,000 RPM.
Make sure the cold press juicer is well-made. Stainless steel and titanium models are a good choice. Some brands opt to undergo professional testing to let customers know their juicer meets high standards. If the juicer passes the tests, you may see a UL or an ETL certification symbol displayed on the product packaging.
Consider any extras that add value to the cold press juicer. You may find a juicer that is outfitted with a safety button to keep the unit from turning on when the parts aren’t properly installed. There are also models equipped with special nutrition centers that allow for grinding coffee, making nut butter and pureeing baby food.
DWYM Fun Fact
Not all juicers are created equal. If you’re looking to get the most health benefits out of juicing, you’ll want to go with a cold press juicer versus a centrifugal juicer. This type of juicer has a hydraulic press and a pulverizer to juice your produce. The centrifugal juicer, on the other hand, works quickly and generates heat that breaks down important enzymes and nutrients.
Below are just a few of the benefits you can experience when using a cold press juicer in your home:
- It can be used to detoxify the body. The nutrients in the juice boost the immune system and help the body fight toxins.
- It helps you reach your daily recommended consumption of fruits and vegetables. People often have trouble cooking and eating enough produce and adding a glass of freshly made juice can aid in reaching the daily recommendation.
- It provides a boost in energy. Your body doesn’t have to work hard to process the juice like it would if you ate a piece of fruit. That means you’ll start to feel a boost in energy not that long after you drink the juice.
The Cold Press Juicer Buying Guide
- Some units are more difficult to clean than others. You may want to review how many parts need to be removed and washed each time you use the machine.
- Cold press juicers with a high speed setting are not designed to be used longer than one minute at a time. After that minute, you’ll need to let the unit rest for a minute before you begin juicing again. Repeat that cycle until you have extracted the amount of juice you need.
- Users report that some cold press juicers have pulp chutes that get clogged easily.
- You don’t have to toss the pulp after you juice. You can add it to meatloaf or a pasta dish.
- Never juice carrot greens, orange peels or rhubarb greens, as they can contain toxins. Papaya and kiwi skins will also need to be removed before juicing.
- Avocados and bananas are thick and better used in a blender than in a juicer.
- The price for a cold press juicer varies greatly based on construction materials, design and added features. The Jocuu Slow Masticating Cold Press Juicer and the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer, 150-Watt have a lower wattage and a more basic design, making them the more affordable option. If you’re looking for a more elegant juicer with all the bells and whistles, like the AICOK Slow Masticating Cold Press Juicer, 150-Watt and the KOIOS Masticating Slow Cold Press Juicer, expect to pay quite a bit more.