Oligo Professionnel Strengthening Purple Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce
Last updated date: February 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Purple Conditioners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Purple Conditioner you should buy.
Update as February 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Purple Conditioner for a detailed review of all the top purple conditioners.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Oligo Professionnel Strengthening Purple Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce placed 11th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Combat Yellow with Oligo Professionnel’s Blacklight Anti-Yellow Violet Conditioner. Is yellow plaguing your perfect blonde hair after a week? Tired of dry hair that feels bristly like a broom? That’s why we created Oligo Professionnel Backlight Violet Conditioner, a smooth, powerful toning conditioner infused with 11 amino acids and argan oil that combats yellow hues. Get the healthy, radiant hair with long-lasting color you deserve with Blacklight Violet Conditioner. So Long, Dry & Faded Hair. Blacklight Conditioner is designed to repair and tone faded, dried out hair. Say hello to radiant, smooth and strong hair and say goodbye to brassy, bristly, faded hair! 100% Vegan and Irritant-Free. Blacklight Violet Conditioner is made with 100% vegan ingredients. Paraben, salt, and sulfate free – great for sensitive scalps. Our unique formula of 11 amino-acids and argan oil repairs damaged hair while maintaining silky, healthy hair. Craft The Perfect Toner For Your Needs. You’re not limited to using only Blue or Violet! Blacklight Violet Conditioner pairs perfectly with both Blacklight Blue & Violet shampoos to create the perfect toner for your needs! Blue is for hair levels 5 (Light Brown) to 7 (Dark Blonde), Violet is for hair levels 8 (Light Blonde) to 10 (Lightest Blonde).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Purple Conditioners
Individuals who have blonde or silver hair, whether natural or bleached, will find that brassy or yellowish tones are a common problem. Fortunately, there is an easy fix for this. All you have to do is add a purple conditioner to your hair care routine to counteract those tones.
When browsing the available purple conditioners on the market, look for one that doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. For example, the L’Oréal Paris Sulfate Free Purple Conditioner, 6.8-Ounce is free of sulfates, gluten, parabens and harsh salts. Harsh chemicals are known to dry out hair, which will leave hair looking dull and lifeless.
If you have hair that is color-treated, you’ll need a purple conditioner that also keeps hair from fading. Several purple conditioners use a multi-spectrum defense complex to keep your hair vibrant and as attractive as the day you had it dyed.
Look for a purple conditioner that won’t dry your hair out. There are models that use omega fatty acids and hydrolyzed keratin in their formula, which leave hair feeling soft and healthy.
Check for any added ingredients that might make one bottle of purple conditioner stand out from another. For example, one formula may contain maqui berry and moringa oil that are known for nourishing your hair and protecting it from the damage done by free radicals.
The Purple Conditioner Buying Guide
- Some reviewers report that purple conditioning products can be difficult to clean out of the shower.
- Purple conditioner doesn’t work as well to tone down the color orange.
- For the best results, you’ll also want to use a purple shampoo.
- While all purple conditioners require you to massage them into your scalp and hair, they differ on how long you need to leave the product in before rinsing it out. Typically, this is between one and five minutes.
- If you have hair extensions, you’ll want to avoid using purple conditioner. The ingredients may strip away the glue that holds your extension in place.
- The price for a bottle of purple conditioner can vary greatly based on added ingredients. For example L’Oréal Paris Sulfate Free Purple Conditioner, 6.8-Ounce is cheaper than purple conditioners that use natural plant-based additives that repair and protect your hair. When comparing the cost of two similar conditioners, you’ll also want to check how many ounces you’re getting for the price to see if it is the best deal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide