Old West Boots Men’s TBM3010 Leather Cowboy Boot
Last updated date: September 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Cowboy Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Cowboy Boot you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Men’s Cowboy Boots for a detailed review of all the top men's cowboy boots.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Old West Boots Men's TBM3010 Leather Cowboy Boot placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Old West Boots recommends you order one-half size larger than your normal boot size. For example, if you are a size 10.5 in most other boots, order a size 11 boot. Please click on Old West Boots Size and Fit Guide for more information.The TBM3010 from Old West Boots® is perfect for the gentleman cowboy with its rich leather construction and classic Western stitching design. Leather upper with a soft polished finish. Features three-row fancy Western stitching pattern on shaft. Hand-corded medallion. Man-made lining. Cushioned insole for all-day comfort. Reinforced shank for added stability. Cowboy heel. Narrow round toe. Heavy duty rubber work outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in Weight: 1 lb 8 oz. Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in. Shaft: 12 3⁄4 in. Platform Height: 1⁄2 in. Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Cowboy Boots
A quality pair of men’s cowboy boots not only instills confidence in the wearer but also provides proper protection for one’s feet when working outdoors. When shopping for the best pair, you’ll want to look for a set that’s durable, attractive and comfortable.
Opt for a pair of men’s cowboy boots with a rubber sole and an oil and slip-resistant outsole if you plan on wearing them for work. You need to make sure the boots won’t slide out from under you or slip out of a stir-up.
Consider the materials used to make the cowboy boots. Some toe boots have a bottom that’s made out of 100% full-grain leather foot and an upper that’s constructed from suede. Other boots may be made from synthetic leather that isn’t as elastic or as attractive.
Check that the men’s cowboy boots are easy to put on. The Caterpillar Men’s Revolver Pull-On Soft Toe Boot, for example, comes with two pull-on loops that make it a cinch to slip your feet into the boots. The boots are also sold in regular and wide sizes that range from a 7 to a 14.
Review the style of the boots next. If you want to make a statement, the Durango Rebel Patriotic Pull-On Western Flag Boot is the way to go. It features a red, white and blue design that is not only found on the upper portion of the boots, but also on the soles.
Determine whether you want the cowboy boots to have a shine. Consider a pair that are sleek and black with a shine that makes them an excellent choice for attending a more elegant function. These handsome boots are even outfitted with a cushioned insole and decorated with an intricate Western stitching design.
The Men's Cowboy Boot Buying Guide
- When you first purchase a pair of men’s cowboy boots, you’ll need to take the time to break them in. It should take about one to three weeks of regular wear for the boots to begin to feel comfortable. If you’d like to speed up the process, you can apply a leather conditioner to the boots. The conditioner is made to soften and stretch the leather boot so that they don’t feel so tight.
- Caring for your cowboy boots is essential if you want them to last. Use a damp cloth or a soft-bristled brush to gently remove any dirt from your leather boots. If the boots are exceptionally dirty, you can also use saddle soap. Once the boots are clean, you’ll want to condition them. To do this you need to massage a small amount of the leather conditioner into the surface of the boots. If you’d like the boots to have a shine, you can finish up by applying a leather shoe polish.
- Men’s cowboy boots are not known for their arch support. If this is an issue for you, you can purchase a special set of insoles to add to the boots. When you have proper arch support, you won’t have to worry about foot pain or ankle swelling. You’ll also get to keep and wear the boots you love so much.
- The cost of a pair of men’s cowboy boots varies based on construction materials and design. The Caterpillar Men’s Revolver Pull-On Soft Toe Boot is more basic, which makes it one of the most affordable options. Thanks to the special design on the calf and sole of the boots, you’ll pay the most for the Durango Rebel Patriotic Pull-On Western Flag Boot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide