OJIA Silky Smooth Cozy Mongolian Pillow
Last updated date: August 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mongolian Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mongolian Pillow you should buy.
Update as August 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mongolian Pillow for a detailed review of all the top mongolian pillows.
Available in four different sizes, this Mongolian pillow cover can be paired with any insert pillow of a matching size. It's available in five different colors, including a bold teal and dark gray, as well as light yellow, blush pink and light coffee. The pillow features faux Mongolian fur on one side with a silky polyester lining on the other.
In our analysis, the OJIA OJIA Silky Smooth Cozy Mongolian Pillow placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Add a touch of graceful color to your bedroom or living room with this super soft mongolian faux fur pillow cover. Made of soft faux Mongolian fur on one side, silky smooth polyester lining on the other side. Give a cozy feel to your living room and any seating area. The pillow cover is made with color matching invisible zipper that allows easy insertion and removal of pillow inserts. Size:12 x 20 Inch / 18 x 18 Inch / 20 X 20 Inch / 24 X 24 Inch. Pillow insert is not included. Washing Instruction: Machine Washable temperature maximun 80℉ / Dry Clean.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mongolian Pillows
Also known as Tibetan lambswool, Mongolian sheepskin is found in Tibet, Inner Mongolia and Mongolia. The fur is heavily sought because it’s both durable and warm. In the late spring, nomads shear their sheep in order to prepare them for the toasty summer months, and the discarded fur is exported across the world.
You can find products made from Mongolian sheepskin, including rugs, pillows and throws. The fur is dyed to create a variety of looks, although the natural color, beige, is popular, too. You’ll also find Mongolian sheepskin products in pastel pinks and blues.
Often when you’re buying a Mongolian pillow online, you’ll find that it’s the cover only. That means you’ll need to shop around for an insert that will fit. If your pillowcase includes the insert, make sure there’s a zipper that helps you easily remove the insert in case you someday want to change it out.
While you can’t machine wash Mongolian fur, you can spritz it with water to liven it back up again. But if machine washability is important to you, consider a faux Mongolian fur pillow that can be tossed in the washer occasionally.
The Mongolian Pillow Buying Guide
- Don’t brush your Mongolian pillow, as you’ll want to keep that crimp intact. But feel free to run your fingers through it.
- You shouldn’t wash Mongolian fur products, but you can freshen them up a little by misting them with water. Some will be labeled “dry clean only,” and there are furriers that specialize in caring for animal fur. But use any of these services with caution.
- You may notice shedding with a Mongolian fur product, but that’s simply due to fibers that were caught in with the other fibers during manufacturing. Once they work their way loose, you should be fine. For best results, take it outdoors and shake it to extract those fibers when you first get the pillow.
- Mongolian fur is typically dyed, even if it’s white. Mongolian fur is a beige color, so if you see a white product, it’s likely been dyed.
- If your pillow gets wet, don’t dry it with heat. Simply set it aside and let it air dry. If you get something on your Mongolian pillow, try to avoid using any products to clean it. Instead, dab it with a dry cloth to sop up as much as you can. If that doesn’t do it, spritz it with water and blot again. As a last resort, use a very small amount of soap or shampoo to try to get the stain out of the fur. Only treat the stained section.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide