OFM Essentials Lipped Non-Slip Chair Pad
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Non-Slip Chair Pad for a detailed review of all the top .
This mat is made from PVC with a textured surface to make it easy to roll your chair around on it. The dimensions are 36 by 48 inches, with an overall depth of 0.25 inches. Molded cleats hold the mat in place on the carpet, and the sturdy build ensures it won't crack even after years of use.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the OFM Essentials Lipped Non-Slip Chair Pad placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ideal for the home or office, the ofm essentials carpet chair mat protects your floor from the everyday wear and tear of chair legs and rolling casters. This chair mat is ergonomically designed reduce leg muscle fatigue by allowing for effortless movement of office chair wheels. Molded cleats and studs keep the mat in place without damaging the carpet or leaving behind sticky residue. The durable and clear PVC construction gives you optimal strength with a thinner more lightweight design that won’t crack, curl, or discolor. Start protecting your floors from foot traffic, chair movement, and even spilled food and beverages with the ofm essentials carpet chair mat. Suitable for use on low-pile carpets up to 1/4-inch thick.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Many dining room and patio chairs are not designed for comfort. If you have any sort of hip or back pain, it can be extremely uncomfortable to sit in these chairs for any length of time. Chair pads are an excellent solution to this problem, as they not only provide cushioning for your bones and joints, but they also add color and style to your furniture.
As you shop for chair pads, you need to make sure they won’t slip and slide across the surface of the chair. Look for a set with a rubber non-slip backing that will keep them in place. Other chair cushions also add ties as a secondary measure to secure the pads.
Check the material used to cushion the chair pads. For example, a pad that has a soft velvet fabric on the outside and 100% memory foam on the inside is an ideal choice. Memory foam is an excellent filler, as it conforms to your body to help alleviate any pressure.
Design and thickness are also important. Some cushions are two inches thick and feature an elegant tufted design. If you’re looking for options, the Sweet Home Collection Non Slip Cushion comes in over 40 colors and patterns. You won’t have any trouble finding a set to match your dining room or patio set.
The Buying Guide
- You’ll need to read the product care label before you clean your non-slip chair pads. Some require spot cleaning only with a mild detergent and warm water, while others are machine washable. Even if the cushion is safe for a washing machine, it may still require low to no heat in the dryer.
- Never use bleach or an iron on your chair pads.
- Always measure your chairs before you purchase a set of chair pads. As you check the measurements, it is also recommended that you round up half an inch versus rounding down.
- Design and thickness are the two factors that most affect the price of a set of chair pads. Pads that are thinner and more basic than other models will make them the most affordable. You’ll pay slightly more for the Sweet Home Collection Non Slip Cushion, as it comes in over 40 color choices and is machine washable. The chair pad with the highest cost will be one that is thicker and with an added tufted design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide