Offex Home Office Leaning/Ladder Desk & Bookcase
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Leaning/Ladder Desk for a detailed review of all the top .
The Offex Home Office Ladder Desk & Bookcase is stylish and practical. It has a solid wood desktop and two handle shelves on top. The steel tube framing creates plenty of visual space, making this desk perfect for small rooms.
In our analysis, the Offex Offex Home Office Leaning/Ladder Desk & Bookcase placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This tidy, compact, table-top desk fits neatly into the corner of your home office or bedroom. The solid wood desk-top, expanding 33. 07″ Wide and 18. 11″ Deep is small enough to fit in the corner. The lack of shelves provides 1, 081 square inches, providing plenty of room to get your work done. Steel tube framing creates a sturdy foundation so the desk does not shake or tip as you work. Above the desk, The frame extends to a small bookcase where you can keep books and other tools.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Desks are handy for many tasks, including completing school assignments, catching up on work projects and sitting down to organize and pay the monthly bills. Unfortunately, not all homes have large enough spaces to dedicate to a big desk. That’s where ladder desks, also commonly referred to as leaning desks, come in handy. This type of desk fits in smaller spaces and uses a wall for support.
If you’re in the market for a leaning desk, you’ll want to take into consideration a few different features.
Start out examining the materials used to make the ladder desk. Some are made from wood, while others are entirely metal. Then there are leaning desks made out of a combination of wood and metal, like the C-Hopetree Ladder Desk. The desk’s steel frame provides excellent support, while the laminated wood desk adds style.
Next, determine how much weight you need the desk to hold. Some are lightweight and only have a weight capacity of 30 pounds. This is fine if you’re simply using the desk to read a book, take notes or scroll through your tablet. A leaning/ladder desk that can hold up to 100 pounds is a better choice for projects that require using a home computer and printer. Some of the models even have a large drawer with flip-down lid for storing a host of office supplies.
Consider choosing a leaning desk that matches your decor. You could go with an industrial model or one with more of a farmhouse feel. There are also options with a contemporary look. Look to the colors and materials in your home for inspiration.
The Buying Guide
- If you’re remodeling a room, check to see if the manufacturer has other matching furniture pieces. Oftentimes, you’ll also be able to purchase a bookshelf that complements the leaning desk perfectly.
- Always read the product description before you buy to determine whether or not you need certain tools to assemble the ladder desk. Some may say no tools are required. Some may also suggest you ask a friend for help, as it may be difficult for one person to hold multiple pieces at once during the assembly process. If you get stuck, the company may have a customer support number to walk you through the steps.
- In many cases, you’ll be given the chance to pay for expert assembly. While this is pricey, it may be worth it if you don’t have the time or abilities to put the leaning desks together on your own.
- If your ladder desk begins to get dusty, simply wipe it down with a damp lint-free cloth. Desks that are made of wood can be sprayed with a dust cleaner and wiped down with a dry rag.
- There are several factors that influence the price of leaning desks, although these desks are pretty similarly priced. Some of the factors include the materials used, the number of shelves, the weight the ladder desk is able to hold and any special features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide