ODesign Mounted Soap Holder & Hooks
Last updated date: November 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Holder you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Soap Holder for a detailed review of all the top soap holders.
In our analysis, the ODesign ODesign Mounted Soap Holder & Hooks placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Two Pack: ODesign soap dish holder with two hooks for hanging bath washcloth and bath sponge. 2 pack soap holder with hooks meet your various demands, provides a convenient place to store soap, sponge and bath flower. Damage Free: Adhesive offer strong adhesion, just peel off the cover, easily to be installed and no damage to wall. It works best on smooth and hard surfaces, such as tiles, marble, tempered glass, etc. Please note that adhesive is not reusable. Convenient Design: Easy to take down the soap holder from adhesive’s hooks, making it convenient for your daily use and cleaning. Premium Quality: Made of high-grade SUS 304 stainless steel, waterproof, rustproof and durable, ensuring longevity. What You Get: 2 x Soap Dish Holders, 3 x Adhesives, 1 x User Manual and friendly customer service. We want to ensure you are totally happy!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Holders
Despite the fact that shelves are filled with liquid soap and body wash in grocery stores, bar soap remains a mainstay of many homes. In fact, in recent years, consumers have made the move back to bar soap thanks to the many natural options now available. Eco-conscious consumers are aware of the environmental benefits of natural bar soap, especially since you eliminate the plastic bottles necessary to dispense liquid cleansers.
But there are some downsides to bar soap. It can be messy, especially on the underside. Since air can’t get to the bottom of your bar of soap, the moisture can pool there between uses, giving you a grimy mess when you pick it up. Liquid soap eliminates that problem, leading some consumers to prefer it.
The good news is that soap dish manufacturers have found a way around many of the issues that come with bar soap. You can buy dishes that have ridges or slots that allow air to circulate underneath the soap, drying off the underside along with the rest of the bar. With the right soap holder, you can find an easy-to-clean option that lets you save money and protect the environment by switching to bar soap at least in some of your living areas.
The Soap Holder Buying Guide
- Soap dishes come in a variety of designs. You can find some made of wood, plastic, steel and silicon. If you opt for steel, make sure it’s rustproof. Wood will need to have a coating to make it waterproof. Plastic and silicon can be easy to clean and long-lasting, but you may prefer the look of steel or wood.
- Consider where you’ll set up your soap holder. If you’re using it in the shower, you may want one that you can hang with a suction cup. On the side of your sink, you may prefer one that sets flat on the countertop.
- You’ll likely need to clean your soap holder fairly often. Look for one that will make cleanup easy.
- Mold can be a problem with certain materials. Make sure the soap dish is built to promote water runoff to avoid moisture pooling for long periods of time.
- Moisture doesn’t just create a mess on the bottom of your soap bar — it shortens its lifespan. Water breaks down a bar of soap, so the longer the exposure, the shorter it will last. If you can, keep each bar of soap on a dish that has slots to allow airflow all around it. If you have multiple bars, you may want to consider drying them on a rack after use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide