OCATO Easy Clean Hand Fidget Squishy Animals, 40-Piece
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Squishies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Squishy you should buy.
Update as December 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Squishy for a detailed review of all the top squishies.
In our analysis, the OCATO OCATO Easy Clean Hand Fidget Squishy Animals, 40-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPER JUGGLING SETS: Random 40pcs mochi squishy toys (1.5-2.8″ in length) get their own individual bag in one package. As conversation starter, mochi squishies toys help you make new friends easily. Cute novelty toys perfect for group play, encourage more quality time with family and love ones. EDUCATIONAL & ENTERTAINING: Mini squishy designed with vibrant colors & vivid looks, develop kids color cognition. Kawaii cat squishy, panda, seal, unicorn squishy and more, as great bedtime stories & pretend play props, help spark imagination & creativity! Perfect small animal squishies for adults to relieve stress and increase blood circulation of hands. PERFECT GIFT IDEAL: Super cute and adorable mini squishies, amazing for goody bag fillers, Easter Egg fillers, Easter Basket Stuffers, birthday party favors for kids, Thanksgiving gifts, Christmas gifts, Valentine gifts, class prizes, treasure box toys and etc. Ideal gifts to surprise your families and guests this holiday! EASY TO CLEAN: Made of good TPR material. Comfortable and soft to touch and hold. High quality hand fidget toys, won’t lose their shape. No terrible rubber or plastic smell. Kawaii squishies can be rinsed with water directly when dirty, just use a little soap to wash it for a few minutes and dirt wash off. MULTI USAGE: A good ideal for a decoration in your room, office, show window, car, bags, display samples, collections, preschool props and more. You will can not stop pinching these stress relief toys, great touch feeling and full squeeze-ability, enjoy your funny game time with families or friends.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Squishies
They’ve become all the rage over the past few years. Originating in Japan, toys made from soft polyurethane foam have become popular with children, and some adults are even jumping in on the fun. Part of the popularity is due to social media. People love to share their squishy toy collections on platforms like Instagram.
But squishies aren’t just good for showing off. Studies have shown that squeezing and releasing a polyurethane foam ball can help with stress relief, making them a great way for children to work off some steam. Use of stress balls has also been linked to improved attention spans. Since squishies feature similar builds to stress balls, children, as well as adults, may find they’re enjoying some of those same benefits.
There are many different types of squishy toys, so it’s important to know all your options before buying. Here are some squishy categories to review before you shop.
- Slow-rising squishy: With this type of toy, the material takes a while to resume its original shape after being squeezed. You’ll see some toys labeled as semi-slow rising, which simply means that it falls between squishies with fast- and slow-rising speeds.
- Scented squishy: Yes, some squishy toys come in pretty-smelling varieties. You’ll find squishies that smell floral or fruity and others that smell like food.
- Soft squishy: Normal squishies aren’t exactly hard, but these toys are extra soft, giving them an additional layer of squeezability.
- Dense squishy: If you prefer your toys less squeezable, this is the design you’re seeking.
- Deco squishy: Kids can have a little fun with these toys, which let them add their own designs to the surface using markers, glitter and other craft tools.
- Licensed squishy: Toys that feature licensed characters fall under this category and may be more expensive due to licensing fees.
- DIY squishy: Yes, you can make your own squishy toy using materials like clay, memory foam and sponge.
- Squeeze toys: These toys aren’t actual squishies, but they can give the same effect.
The Squishy Buying Guide
- Stress relief is one of the biggest benefits of squishies. This doesn’t just apply to kids, either. Adults have found they can ease anxiety and relax by simply grabbing one of these toys and squeezing for a while.
- Squishies are typically sold in sets. Keep in mind that quality can differ, so if you’re buying a large set, take a close look at the quality of construction. The paint can sometimes rub off on some squishies, so you might not get the durability you expect from a large, inexpensive set.
- With many large squishy sets, the assortment is random, so you might only get one or two, if any, of a particular design with repeats of some of the others.
- Squishy toys can vary in size, so look closely at the dimensions of the toys you’re buying. Many are only a couple of inches in height and width, and it might be tough to tell just how small something is if you’re buying online.
- When you’re looking for a giveaway for goody bags or a toy to entertain large numbers of children, a high-volume squishy set could be a great option.
- For collectors, smaller sets where you’re guaranteed to receive the toys pictured are a far better option than taking your chances with a set where the selection is random.
- Squishy toys are made from rubber and filled with an expanding foam that gives them that elasticity you need. This ensures when you squeeze it, it returns to its original shape soon after. It also gives you the durability necessary if you’re using it for weeks and months.
- You can easily clean squishies. Wiping them with water will likely do it, but you can also apply a little dish soap to wash away more stubborn dirt.
- Most squishies are rated safe for children ages 3 and up, but check the specific warnings with the toys you’re buying. It’s always best to supervise younger children while they’re playing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide