oaskys Cooling Pillow-Top Queen Mattress Pad
Last updated date: October 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Queen Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Queen Mattress Pad you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Mattress Pads for a detailed review of all the top queen mattress pads.
If you're searching for a breathable queen mattress pad that is able to keep you cool throughout the night, this model is your best bet. The microfiber material and fluffy filling add softness, while the newly designed shape offers support while you sleep. Spills are no problem with this pad, which can easily be cleaned in both a washer and dryer.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the oaskys Cooling Pillow-Top Queen Mattress Pad placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cotton. TIPS: It's Packaged in a Vacuum Bag, Please spread It for a Few Days Before Use So It Would Return to Normal Thickness.(best Way Fluffy Again: Lay It in the Sun for a Few Hours.) Feature:cool,breathable,ultra soft,beautiful,luxury. Design: Compared to the normal diamond quilting seam, this one with new shape is more supportive and soft.Square jacquard prevents the filling running around.Elastic fabric pocket makes it installed easier. Care: Although the cover is cotton, the spilled fluid can be wiped quickly. Machine washable.Tumble dry on low .Easy maintenance.Natural drying. Material:Made of 100% cotton, 83 GSM pongee reverse.62 oz High quality fitted combed cotton,gives superior comfort against your skin without extra heat and sweat.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Queen Mattress Pads
If you want to protect your mattress investment and ensure you have a better night’s sleep, a mattress pad is a good idea. Mattress pads can keep dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other allergens away from your mattress, in addition to providing a barrier between the mattress and anything you spill on the bed. Mattress pads can also add a layer of cooling comfort for warm sleepers and plush softness for those who want a little more gentleness on their existing mattress.
There are many different kinds of mattress pads available. Waterproof mattress pads are perfect if you want to guard against bedwetting, spills, perspiration and other liquids. If you live in an area with bedbug issues, getting a mattress pad with a tight weave that is bedbug-proof is key. For allergy and asthma sufferers, hypoallergenic mattress pads keep your mattress free from irritants that can disrupt your sleep.
Those who need help with temperature control at night should opt for a mattress pad that is made from breathable and natural fibers such as cotton, wool and down. Look for mattress pads with moisture-wicking properties so that you don’t end up feeling sweaty and hot at night. For additional comfort, look for a mattress pad that is overfilled with gel fiber, down or down alternative. This is a good solution if your firm mattress no longer feels comfortable.
The Queen Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Different materials offer different benefits when it comes to bedding. For example, cotton is a good choice if you’re looking for a naturally hypoallergenic material. It’s also highly durable, soft to the touch and breathable. This means you won’t get hot at night from sleeping on it. Microfiber is another popular option for mattress pads. It’s easy to clean and maintain and will last for years. You can also find mattress pads made from bamboo, Tencel lyocell and velour. Polyurethane is a popular material for waterproof mattress pads because it’s breathable yet effective.
- Even if you don’t feel hot at night, opt for a queen mattress pad that is made from breathable materials. Material like vinyl, while effective at waterproofing, isn’t as breathable as other options so warm air can get trapped, causing you to feel hot at night, which disrupts sleep.
- If you have a tall queen mattress, opt for a mattress pad that is designed for a deep pocket fit. Otherwise, the corners will come up as you sleep at night and you’ll need to refit your mattress pad each morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide