O Naturals Plant-Based Sensitive Skin Bar Soap, 6-Pack
Last updated date: February 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bar Soaps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bar Soap you should buy.
Update as February 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bar Soap for a detailed review of all the top bar soaps.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the O Naturals Plant-Based Sensitive Skin Bar Soap, 6-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our soap bars Combine – Argan & Lavender. Agave Nectar & Soy Milk. Rosemary & Peppermint. Oatmeal & Coffee. Jojoba & Tea Tree. Coconut & Shea Butter.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bar Soaps
Handwashing is so important to our health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that handwashing with soap can reduce respiratory infections by 16%, prevent foodborne illness and cut diarrheal disease-associated deaths by 50%. The organization also states that more than half of the healthy population has Staphylococcus aureus living on their skin. You can see how important hygiene is, which is why you’ll want to shop around for the best bar soap.
Start off by looking for a bar soap that is able to provide a deep clean. You want the soap to be able to remove any excess oils and impurities from your skin, not just dirt. Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap is a good choice, as it contains antibacterial properties that help remove germs from the surface of your skin. It also rinses clean without leaving any residue behind.
Make sure the bar soap you select doesn’t leave your skin dry, as dry and cracked skin is more susceptible to germs. Look for a soap that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to hydrate skin and provide a natural moisture barrier. Other bar soaps contain aloe, which is not only great for moisturizing skin, but also excellent for healing and nourishing the skin.
Look for a bar soap with natural ingredients, like avocado and olive oil extracts. Some use herbs and citrus notes to give their bars a pleasant fragrance.
Consider a bar soap that provides odor protection. For example, some bars have a fresh invigorating scent that not only wakes you up first thing in the morning, but also provides 12-hour protection against odor. After each wash, you’ll feel fresh and clean and ready to conquer the day.
The Bar Soap Buying Guide
- Some bar soaps are specifically pH-balanced for your face, so it’s important to read the product label if you want a soap that is best for your face and body.
- You can save the small slivers of soap that are hard to handle when you’ve used most of the bar soap. These slivers together can be melted and molded to form a new bar of soap.
- You can extend the life of your bar soap by using a washcloth or loofah instead of your hands. A good lather will absorb into the washcloth versus simply rinsing off your hands in a matter of seconds.
- It’s a good idea to place bar soap in a soap dish with built-in holes when not in use. This allows for proper airflow, so the bar can dry and not melt away from excess water.
- You’ll find bar soap comes in handy for more than just washing your skin. It can be rubbed on the edge of a drawer to keep it from sticking, prevent a mirror from fogging during a hot shower, pinpoint a leak in your child’s pool and unstick a zipper.
- Bar soap is typically sold in packs, so you’ll need to divide the total cost of the soap by the number of bars in the set to get the price per bar. When you compare the price per bar, you’ll find that Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap is among the most affordable. You’ll pay a bit more for the Pre de Provence Shea Butter & Rose Petal Bar Soap.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide