N&V Outdoor Bistro Wicker Furniture Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: March 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wicker Furniture and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wicker Furniture you should buy.
Editor's Note March 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wicker Furniture for a detailed review of all the top wicker furniture.
Retro details enhance the appearance of this tightly woven rattan wicker set, which has two armchairs and a round 23.6-inch table topped with tempered glass. You also get two soft, washable back and seat cushions and two smaller decorative pillows.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the N&V N&V Outdoor Bistro Wicker Furniture Set, 3-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This patio furniture needs to be assembled, but it is very easy and only takes about one hour to complete. The patio chairs are hand-woven from rattan, tightly woven, very sturdy and durable. The max loading capacity is 340 lb.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wicker Furniture
Stylish, low maintenance and affordable, wicker furniture sets are an easy way to enhance the comfort and beauty of an indoor or outdoor space. Wicker is actually the name of the weaving process — not a single material — and can be made from natural or man-made fibers. Indoor wicker furniture is more commonly made with natural material such as pliable reeds, bamboo, grasses and rattan (the thin stems of a climbing palm), while outdoor furniture is constructed from synthetic fibers like polyethylene resin (PE rattan).
PE rattan is more durable than natural fibers, making it more suitable for the construction of outdoor wicker furniture. However, both materials require a similar process to produce the different designs and weaves featured in furniture pieces, known for having an airy, casual and even tropical appearance. Wicker furniture sets are a convenient way to purchase multiple matching pieces without making separate purchases, which can be more expensive. There are options for spaces of all sizes, from a three-piece armchair and tea table ensemble to a seven-piece sectional.
The Wicker Furniture Buying Guide
- Your wicker furniture set may arrive in multiple boxes; make sure you have them all before starting the assembly process.
- Wicker furniture constructed with an all-weather synthetic material like polyethylene resin is more suitable for outdoor use.
- While synthetic wicker patio furniture is built to withstand all types of weather, limiting your set’s exposure to direct sunlight and moisture will prevent premature wear and extend the life of the product. Keep the furniture under a patio roof or other overhead shelter, or protect it with a cover in wet, cold or very hot weather.
- To clean your natural or synthetic wicker furniture, use a vacuum with a brush attachment to remove dust and dirt; a soft sponge or toothbrush with mild dish soap and water works well for spot cleaning. Synthetic wicker furniture can also be washed with a garden hose (be sure to remove the cushions), but make sure it dries thoroughly to prevent the growth of mold. Do not submerge natural wicker with water, which can damage the fibers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide