Nutrichef Nonstick Carbon Steel Baking Sheet, 3-Piece
Last updated date: December 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baking Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baking Sheet you should buy.
Update as December 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Baking Sheet for a detailed review of all the top baking sheets.
A small, medium and large baking sheet are included in this attractive set. The pieces are constructed from a durable carbon steel and feature silicone handles to protect against accidental burns. The baking sheets are non-stick and safe to use in temperatures of up to 446 degrees Fahrenheit.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Nutrichef Nonstick Carbon Steel Baking Sheet, 3-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3-PIECE SET: NutriChef 3-piece nonstick cookware set includes the small, medium, and large size of cookie pans. These are a flexible, stylish, and non-stick carbon steel bakeware set with red silicone handles. NON-STICK COATING: The PTFE/PFOA/PFOS-free non-stick pot set cooking ware features a long-lasting nonstick coating for easy food release or tossing, cleaning & healthy cooking w/ heat resistant lacquer exterior making it resistant to high heat. DURABLE BAKEWARE SET: These cookie pans are made from carbon steel & non-stick coating that resists warping to keep your baking, roasting & toasting for years. It is suitable for the oven, refrigerator, and freezer. A reliable cookie sheet oven pan style. VERSATILE COOKIE SHEETS: Long-lasting nonstick cookie sheets provide excellent food release when baking, roasting, etc, and provide easy cleanup. Dishwasher Safe and stain-resistant. It is also a space-saving stackable wide tray pan design. HANDLES THE HEAT: bold-colored, commercial-grade restaurant-quality metal bakeware provide a confident grasp while taking the baking pans out of the oven where they are oven safe to 446 degrees Fahrenheit.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baking Sheets
One of the many essentials of a well-stocked kitchen, baking sheets are handy and versatile. To choose the best set, consider several factors, including how you plan to utilize them and features that could make them more useful.
Cookie sheets come in several sizes, and all of them can be convenient for different needs. For instance, you can use two half-sheet pans for baking different types of cookies or heating chicken nuggets and french fries simultaneously. A large sheet allows you to bake cookies with room for spreading. Sheets in graduated sizes nest together comfortably for secure storage.
Heavy-gauge aluminum or aluminized steel baking sheets provide even heat distribution. Thicker sheets are durable and made to last without warping that can occur in thinner pans. Some bakers prefer baking sheets with nonstick coating for faster cleanup. Because these pans tend to be darker than plain aluminum sheets, they cook food faster, as well. If you prefer to avoid nonstick coating, using parchment paper, foil, or a silicone liner can prevent food from sticking to the baking sheet.
Large or silicone-coated handles provide a steadier grip, especially when using bulky oven mitts to slide the tray in and out of the oven. And raised sides can prevent food from accidentally sliding off the baking sheet.
The Baking Sheet Buying Guide
- A cookie sheet, cookie pan, baking sheet and baking pan are all terms used for the same type of bakeware: flat or low-sided pan for baking cookies and other food.
- If you love to bake cookies, consider getting three baking sheets. This way, you can have one in the oven baking, another on a rack cooling, and a third one, already cool, waiting its turn to go in the oven. You’ll have your own one-person assembly line.
- Choose heavy-gauge, dull cookie sheets over thin or shiny ones. Thin cookie sheets warp easily, resulting in uneven baking and shiny baking sheets reflect heat, preventing even browning.
- Using parchment paper and silicone baking mats will help your baking sheets last longer and prevent unsightly discoloration.
- While insulated cookie sheets are adequate for soft-setting, light-colored drop cookies, they can cause other types of cookies to melt and spread, resulting in thin edges and an unappealing appearance.
- Rotating your baking sheet back to front halfway through baking time helps ensure the most even baking possible. Most ovens have hot and cold spots, so rotating can help prevent burned or undercooked areas.
- Never place cookie dough on a hot baking sheet, as it can cause the dough to spread.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide