NutriChef Freestanding Compact Countertop Wine Cooler Refrigerator
Last updated date: March 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Cooler Refrigerators and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Cooler Refrigerator you should buy.
Update as March 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wine Cooler Refrigerator for a detailed review of all the top wine cooler refrigerators.
Store up to 15 bottles of your favorite wine in this wine cooler refrigerator. Families with small children at home will love that this unit comes with a child safety auto-lock, so you never have to worry about little fingers getting a hold of your wine. Additionally, the unit runs quietly and has a digital temperature control panel with a button to light up the interior of the cooler with an LED bulb.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the NutriChef Compact Countertop Wine Cooler placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Features: Contains Placement for Standing Bottles Wine Chilling Refrigerator Cooler (15) Wine Bottle Capacity Compressor Fan Cooling Technology Digital Touch Button Display Panel Adjustable Temperature Control Celsius and Fahrenheit Selectable (°C/°F) Integrated LED Light with Power Control Sensitive Touch Screen Control Button on Glass Blue Temperature Display Reinforced Glass Door with Air-Tight Seal Built-in Circulation Fan & Ventilation Grill Includes Contoured, Polished Chrome Wine Racks Bottom Tall Shelf for Standing Wine Bottle Storage Free-Standing Design for Floor, Table or Countertop Placement Ultra-Quiet Operation
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Cooler Refrigerators
Whether you frequently host dinner parties, or you simply enjoy a glass of wine with your meals, a wine cooler refrigerator is an excellent purchase. You’ll be able to keep your favorite wines at an ideal temperature, so that they are ready for consumption at a moment’s notice.
Before you browse the available wine cooler refrigerators on the market, you need to take a look at your kitchen or dining space. There are larger models that sit right on your floor, vertical units that fit in between a counter and a table and miniature models that rest right on your counter or tabletop.
Determine how many wine bottles you’d like the wine cooler refrigerator to hold, assuming you have the space. There are units that fit just 12 bottles, as well as coolers that can hold 15 and 18 bottles.
Check the temperature settings next. There are single zones with adjustable temperatures between 52 and 64-degrees Fahrenheit, as well as dual zones that allow you to keep white wines colder than your red wines. Look for an easy-to-use digital display that also has a button that turns on an internal light, so that you can view the bottles in the evening light.
Consider a wine cooler refrigerator that is energy efficient, has low to no vibration and runs quietly. It’s an added bonus if the model also keeps out UV light and has a secure door seal to prevent moisture.
Homes with small children will need a wine cooler refrigerator with an automatic child lock. This type of lock will activate a few seconds after the cooler’s door has closed to keep young ones from accessing a bottle when parents aren’t in the room.
The Wine Cooler Refrigerator Buying Guide
- Not all wine coolers have door locks to keep children out.
- Larger bottles might not fit on certain wine racks. You may need to remove a rack to store them, which means the cooler won’t be able to hold its listed number of wine bottles.
- White wines are typically stored in cooler temperatures than red wines. If you prefer white wine, keep this in mind as you browse the available wine cooler refrigerators, as some have limited temperature settings.
- Wine cooler refrigerator prices vary by the number of bottles they hold, as well as the number of extra features they have. When comparing prices, it’s a good idea to divide the overall price by the number of bottles the unit holds. If the unit has extra features, you’ll want to take that into consideration after you know the price per bottle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide