NutriChef Fast Cooking Easy Clean Griddle
Last updated date: January 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Griddles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Griddle you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Griddle for a detailed review of all the top griddles.
Not only can you use this griddle to create juicy burgers and grilled veggies, but it also doubles as a panini press. The surface is non-stick, which means you never have to worry about melted cheese burning and sticking to the griddle. There's also a temperature knob, allowing you to cook a wider range of foods.
In our analysis of 142 expert reviews, the NutriChef Fast Cooking Easy Clean Griddle placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FAST COOKING TIME: Making crepes has never been so easy w/ the improved NutriChef’s Electric Griddle w/ Press Grill! Allows you to make your favorite crepe or panini within seconds. Great for cooking breakfast classics like eggs, bacon and pancakes. NON-STICK SURFACE: Features easy and hassle-free food flipping and even cleaning since it has a nonstick coating. The food cooked on it will not stick or leave residues. Perfect for cooking at a fast pace, especially for daily hectic schedules. PLUG-IN OPERATION: Equipped w/ an attached cord for simple plug-in operation. It also comes with an ON/OFF switch. This hot plate griddle is user-friendly and can be used by anyone, even those without cooking experience. TEMPERATURE CONTROL: A multi-cooker that can cook various dishes since it has rotary temperature control settings. It can cook fried eggs, scrambled eggs, omelet, pancakes, waffles and so on. COUNTERTOP PLACEMENT: The material is die cast aluminum for an unmatched durability and resistance. It is designed with a black coating for that classic and stylish look that will go nicely with any countertop, tabletop or kitchen.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Griddles
Whether you’re an experienced cook or just getting started in the kitchen, an electric griddle is a handy tool you need in your stable. It’s a convenient appliance that cooks a range of food from your countertop. You don’t need to take up room on your stove with a frying pan or pot, because an electric griddle plugs into an outlet and you can set it on a table or kitchen counter.
There are a number of things you can make on an electric griddle, including breakfast foods such as fried eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes and even toast. You can also make lunch and dinner favorites such as grilled cheese, quesadillas, burgers and lots more. Electric griddles are also perfect for frying up veggies such as onions, mushrooms, peppers and zucchini.
One of the key benefits of an electric griddle is its size. Typically, the surface area of an electric griddle is far larger than your average frying pan. As a result, you can cook a much larger quantity on this appliance than you can on a stovetop. If you’re having friends or family over for a big meal, whipping out your electric griddle can help you get food on the table faster.
Another advantage of the electric griddle is its completely flat surface. Unlike pots and pans that have a slightly raised edge, an electric griddle is flat on all sides. This makes it easy to flip foods with a spatula and is handy for those who are just learning to cook. An electric griddle also ensures completely even heating. Unlike on a stove, which may have some cool spots, especially towards the outer edges of the burners, an electric griddle provides even heating all around. This means that your foods cook more evenly no matter where they are placed on the griddle.
The Griddle Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for an electric griddle for your kitchen, one of the most important elements to pay attention to is heat control. Go with an electric griddle that provides you with a large range for heat from low to medium to high. Having a large range ensures that you can cook an assortment of food. For example, caramelizing onions is usually done at a lower heat, while frying eggs is done at a higher heat. Having a range of heat enables you to cook your food properly.
- Be sure to consider the size of the electric griddle before you buy, and think about how much surface area you will typically use. If you have a large family or if you frequently entertain lots of friends, you may want to go with a larger griddle. If you’re only cooking for a few people at a time, a smaller one may work for you. If you do end up deciding to buy a large electric griddle, make sure you have adequate storage space for it in your kitchen.
- If you prefer not to add too much oil or fat to your cooking, go with an electric griddle that has a non-stick coating on its surface. This will ensure that the food doesn’t stick to the griddle while cooking. Keep in mind that most electric griddles will come with a non-stick coating on them.
- When you’re cooking, you also have to do the dishes. Take a look at how easy your electric griddle is to clean. In most cases, you can wipe the surface of the electric griddle with soap and water once cooled. In some cases, you can actually put parts of the griddle in the dishwasher, which makes for easy cleanup.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide