Nutrichef Carbon Steel Nonstick Baking Set
Last updated date: December 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baking Set and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baking Set you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baking Set for a detailed review of all the top baking set.
If you're searching for a commercial-grade, restaurant-quality baking set, this model is your best bet. Each piece has a nonstick coating that's BPA-free. There are also red heatproof silicone handles on each pan that do an excellent job of preventing accidental burns.
In our analysis of 124 expert reviews, the Nutrichef Carbon Steel Nonstick Baking Set placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10-PIECE SET: The 10-Piece Baking Pan Set offers complete high quality kitchenware for baking cake, loaf or muffins. Includes baking pan, pizza pan, small cookie sheet, 2 round pans, square pan, loaf pan, big cookie sheet, 12 & 24 cup muffin pans. NON-STICK COATING: Made from durable & BPA-free carbon steel metal & it’s shielded w/ non-stick coating that eliminates the need for butter, oil or cooking spray. Also for quick & effortless food release plus it does not emit any weird odor or smell. OVEN SAFE UP TO 450 F: Heat-safe even at high temperatures of up to 450F which is ideal for baking a number of tasty baked goods or pastry. Create the most delicious chocolate fudge, cookies, cupcake, apple pie, brownies, birthday cake, and more. HEATPROOF SILICONE HANDLES: The commercial grade restaurant quality kitchen bakeware features red silicone handles to prevent accidental burns. Also stain-resistant, easy to clean & dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended to extend pan life. STACKABLE DESIGN: The reusable professional non stick baking set molds feature a space-saving stackable wide tray pan design for convenient storage. It is fully compatible w/ standard & convection ovens. Suitable for oven, refrigerator & freezer.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baking Set
The scent of freshly baked cookies or a cooling pie is a friendly way to welcome people into your home (having tasty treats at the ready doesn’t hurt, either!). But buying a bakery-scented candle won’t cut it — the real deal always smells better.
Whether you’re an all-star baker or you’re just getting started with your first batch of chocolate chip cookies, the job gets a lot easier if you’ve got the right tools. Bakeware like cookie sheets, cake pans, loaf pans and muffin pans will turn your raw dough into mouthwatering creations. Having a reliable set of mixing bowls and glass bakeware for oven cooking and food storage helps every step go smoothly.
First things first: learn the function of every piece of bakeware to determine what you need in your kitchen. Cookie sheets have many possibilities; it’s smart to buy several of them. You can obviously use them to bake up sweet and soft snickerdoodles or smiling gingerbread men, but cookie sheets have their place in the savory world as well.
You can spread veggies like brussels sprouts, beets and carrots across them, then toss the cookie sheet in the oven for warm roasted vegetables. Cookie sheets also serve as a platform for baked fish or chicken, and you can cook pizzas on them to save your oven from pesky crumbs.
The best cookie sheets (or baking sheets) are made from heavy-duty steel or aluminum. Nonstick baking pans are covered with Teflon or other coatings that prevent food from sticking.
Round cake pans and square cake pans are designed for just that: creating round or square cakes. You can use more than one to create layered cakes for birthdays and other special events, or just stick to one layer for tasty simplicity. Cake pans are usually made from aluminum or another metal, and they’re often covered in nonstick coating.
Loaf pans are cake pans’ rectangular cousins. They’re handy for making quick breads, like banana bread or beer bread. They’re also made from metal and usually covered in Teflon.
Muffin pans will help you create batches of six, nine or twelve delicious muffins or cupcakes. They have a similar construction to other types of baking pans. Muffin pans can also be used to whip up egg bites that you can grab on busy mornings and other savory treats.
Of course, you can’t get started on your baking journey without some mixing bowls. Mixing bowls come in a variety of sizes, materials and colors. Stainless steel bowls are built to last, and you can use them to mix food at almost any temperature. Many are also refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe. You’ll want a mixing bowl set with a wide range of sizes, from ¾ quart to eight quarts. Bowls that nest inside of each other will save you cabinet space, and bowls with flat bottoms will keep your doughs and icings safe as you blend them.
Glass bakeware is great for cooking up brownies, casseroles and other oven-friendly treats. It’s extra handy because you can take it straight from the oven to the fridge for storage. Many glass bakeware sets also come with locking lids, which will keep your baked goods fresh for days or weeks. Look for heavier glass containers with microwave and freezer-safe lids if you want to take advantage of those benefits.
Now that you’ve got a handle on the basics of baking sets, you can read up on specifics in our Tips & Advice.
The Baking Set Buying Guide
- Consider what type of baking you enjoy doing the most. Are you mad about muffins? Look for a set with a larger muffin pan. Do quickbreads make your heart sing? Check for bakeware sets with one or more loaf pans.
- Budget is always one of the first considerations. If you’re baking frequently, feel free to spend a little more on a comprehensive baking set that meets all of your needs. If you’re just getting started, a smaller set makes more sense.
- Many baking sets don’t include mixing bowls, so take that added cost into account when you’re shopping.
- If you love brownies, you’ll want to add some glass bakeware to your kitchen arsenal. This bakeware is also ideal for savory meals and storage.
- Take care of your Teflon! If you don’t, your nonstick baking set will lose its nonstick qualities and some of the Teflon might chip off into your food. To keep your Teflon in tip-top shape, avoid using metal utensils. Silicone spatulas, whisks, turners, spoons and ladles are affordable and hold up better than plastic. The Rachael Ray Bakeware Set even boasts silicone grips.
- Wait for your nonstick bakeware to cool completely before washing them. Even if the bakeware is marked as dishwasher safe, like the Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Set, it’s better to hand wash them to prevent wear and tear from high temperatures. Wash them with dish liquid and use scratch-proof scouring pads and sponges.
- Avoid using lots of acidic ingredients in your nonstick bakeware. Acidic ingredients promote flaking.
- Store your bakeware properly between uses. Avoid stacking nonstick bakeware directly on top of each other. Instead, store them with a layer of paper towel between each pan to prevent scratches. You’ll also want to keep them away from any sharp utensils like knives or tongs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide