NutraChamps Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, 1500mg
Last updated date: February 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Turmeric Curcumin Capsules and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Turmeric Curcumin Capsule you should buy.
Although the NutraChamps Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, 1500mg is mainly designed for pain relief, it also supports brain and heart health. The formula incorporates black pepper extract, which works to aid the body in absorbing the supplement. Each of the capsules are small in size, which is ideal for individuals who have trouble swallowing pills. In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the NutraChamps NutraChamps Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, 1500mg placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Turmeric Curcumin Capsule for a detailed review of all the top turmeric curcumin capsules.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
nutrachamps turmeric curcumin supplement curcumin 95 turmeric curcumin with black pepper extract turmeric curcumin Joint pain tumeric capsules (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Turmeric Curcumin Capsules
Turmeric is used for much more than simply adding flavor to your favorite dishes. It has a wide variety of health benefits that include relieving pain, preventing blood clots, improving brain function, accelerating your body’s metabolism rate and treating a host of gastrointestinal issues. If you’re looking to add a turmeric curcumin supplement to your diet, there are a few things you’ll want to watch out for.
Not all supplements on the market are created equal, especially since they are not regulated by the FDA. You need to do your research to make sure the formula is doctor-approved and tested to meet important quality standards. For example, the BioSchwartz GF Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine, 1500mg not only voluntarily undergoes third-party testing for purity and potency, but it’s also manufactured in an FDA-approved facility that meets strict GMP guidelines.
Next, review the product label to check for any allergens, GMOs or unnatural ingredients. The NutraChamps Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, 1500mg is vegan-friendly and has no added preservatives or animal byproducts. It’s also free of dairy, eggs, soy, gluten and wheat, which is important if you have a sensitivity to any of these products.
Look at the formula used to make the turmeric curcumin capsules. Vegetable-based capsules are best, as they are easy for your body to digest. You’ll also want to make sure the supplement contains Bioperine, which is another name for black pepper extract. Vimerson Health Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine, 1200mg has this important ingredient. Since curcumin isn’t easily absorbed in the body, the Bioperine is necessary to improve absorption. Without this added ingredient, you won’t get the full benefits from the turmeric curcumin capsules.
Some turmeric curcumin capsules contain a powder. If you have difficulty swallowing pills, look for this type, as you can easily open the capsule and mix the powder with some applesauce. There are also a few brands on the market that keep their supplement capsules on the smaller side for easier swallowing.
Check to see whether the company offers a satisfaction or money-back guarantee. This protects your investment, should the product not meet your expectations. The New Age GF Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine, 1650mg comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The company will provide you with a full refund if you are unhappy with the supplement for any reason.
DYWM Fun Fact
Before you add turmeric curcumin capsules to your daily diet, it’s helpful to understand the benefits of the herb.
- Curcumin is an ingredient found within turmeric. Unfortunately, there isn’t a large amount of it, so you won’t get much of a benefit from sprinkling turmeric over your food. As a result, it’s best to go with a supplement that has added a large amount of curcumin to its formula.
- Turmeric and curcumin have anti-inflammatory properties. While a little inflammation is part of your body’s way of telling you there’s a problem, chronic inflammation can wreak havoc on your system. It will cause aches and pains and even fatigue. Turmeric reduces the inflammation, relieving you of the pain and giving you your energy back.
- The herb is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are used by the body to prevent damage to our cells from free radicals, such as environmental pollution, excessive exercise and the consumption of processed foods.
- Turmeric improves brain function. Not only have studies shown that consuming turmeric resulted in improved memory, but they also revealed an increase in concentration and a decrease in depression.
The Turmeric Curcumin Capsule Buying Guide
- Dietary supplements are not evaluated by the FDA. As a result, you should be aware that there are no guarantees as to the outcome of incorporating a turmeric curcumin supplement into your daily regimen.
- Always keep the turmeric curcumin capsules in their original bottle. Make sure the lid is on tight and store in a clean, dry location. If you have children or pets in the home, you’ll also need to place the supplement out of reach. There are also child locks you can use for added protection.
- Consult your family physician before you begin taking the turmeric curcumin capsules, especially if you have any known health conditions or you’re taking any other medications or natural supplements. The supplement’s product label may warn certain people groups not to take the turmeric curcumin capsules, but your doctor knows you and your history and can give a more accurate recommendation.
- Turmeric curcumin supplements can thin your blood, which means it is vital that you speak with your physician if you are taking it and have an upcoming surgery scheduled. You’ll need to know how many days before the surgery you should stop taking it and how many days to wait after the surgery before you resume taking it again.
- Some reviewers report some mild side effects that include heartburn, gas, stomach upset and insomnia. If these symptoms do not clear up after taking the supplement for a little while, stop taking the capsules and consult your doctor.
- Check the seal before using the turmeric curcumin supplement. If it is damaged or broken in any way, return the bottle for a refund or replacement product.
- When considering the price of turmeric curcumin supplements, it’s more important to look at the price per serving than the number of capsules in the bottle. To get this figure, simply divide the price by the number of servings in the bottle. You’ll find the NutraChamps Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, 1500mg on the lower end of the price scale and the BioSchwartz GF Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine, 1500mg in the middle. On the higher end fall the Vimerson Health Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine, 1200mg and the New Age GF Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine, 1650mg.