Nuptio Gold & Black Brass Taper Candle Candlestick Holder, 2-Piece
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candlestick Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candlestick Holder you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Candlestick Holder for a detailed review of all the top candlestick holders.
Bring elegance and sophistication to your home with these mid-century inspired candlestick holders. They are designed to fit any standard size taper candles. The holders look great in any room of the home.
In our analysis, the Nuptio Nuptio Gold & Black Brass Taper Candle Candlestick Holder, 2-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1× 5.5"(14cm) and 1× 7.87"(20cm) height centerpieces candlestick holder. The base diameter is 3.15"/ 8cm wide. Candle are not included. Great ornaments for home decor, kitchen decor, living room decor, wedding decor, party decor, table decor, wedding table decor. STANDARD FIT: Designed to fit any standard sized (0.75 inch/ 2cm) taper candles. A noble golden piece at your house in simple decorative style. Slender and tall candlesticks with different heights. It gives you a subtle and elegant atmosphere. QUALITY DETAILS: The brushed metal holders include velvet bases to protect your furniture. It is not a lightweight candle stand. you may feel its quality and texture when you take it. The weight of small size candle stick is around 1.1 lbs, large size 1.32 lbs. MODERN & CHIC: single-head metal candlestick holders in brass finish were inspired by Mid-Century design. Ideal for adding timeless elegance to your mantle, dinner table or special event. Easy assembly, just need 2 steps you may finish installation. GREAT FOR GIFTS: This set of stylish holders comes in compact packaging, perfect for a housewarming or wedding present. Great ornaments for birthday, candlelight dinner, dining room, living room, parlor, study and bar.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candlestick Holders
The right candlestick holders can bring a sense of wonderment and design into your space. Not just a vessel to hold a candle, the piece itself brings unique features that add to your décor. When looking for a great candlestick holder, first think about the kind of candles you will be using. For example, if you’re using bulky candles, they can drip quickly so you will need to ensure there is a large enough base to catch the wax. If you’re using drip-free candles, opt for something sleek and spindly to hold them.
It’s important to get the ratio of the candle to candleholder right as well. If the candle is too small or large for the holder, it can look mismatched and out of place. Ensure that the candlestick holder can support the candle properly — it shouldn’t look too big or too small. In addition to fit, you also want to look at the height of the holder versus the candle. For example, short candle holders work well with long candles while tall candleholders look good with candles that are shorter in length.
The Candlestick Holder Buying Guide
- Candlestick holders come in many different materials such as metal, wood and glass. Glass is a particularly versatile material as it can work with both modern and traditional decorating styles. Wooden candle holders are more rustic and better for a country or casual atmosphere. Metallic candle holders can vary by design. Sleek ones are more contemporary while the ornate kind look good with classical themes.
- Be sure to consider where you will be placing the candlestick holders before you buy them. For example, are they for your dining room table for formal dinners or for the bathroom while you take a bubble bath? Consider usability in addition to design. Will the candlestick holder fit nicely in the space? Does it need to be durable and unbreakable? What décor does it need to match?
- If you want to use the candlestick holder outdoors, opt for one that has a glass tube or cup. This helps to shield the open flame from the wind so you don’t have to constantly relight the candle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide