NUCU Artisan 2-Quart Hammered Stainless Steel Serving Pitcher
Last updated date: February 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pitcher you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top pitchers.
The hammered stainless-steel design of this pitcher not only gives it an attractive, unique look, but it also works well to keep internal contents cold. Measuring 9.75 inches wide by 8.75 inches high, this pitcher holds up to two quarts of your favorite beverage. Since it's stainless steel, you'll need to be careful which beverages you serve in it. Avoid pouring salt solutions or acidic beverages into the pitcher to protect the finish.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the NUCU Artisan 2-Quart Hammered Stainless Steel Serving Pitcher placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Serve beverages with this stylish and durable serving pitcher. Crafted from heavy-duty stainless steel with an elegant hand-hammered exterior and brushed interior, this pitcher is an attractive and practical way to serve drinks at formal or informal events. Fill the pitcher with your drink of choice. The stainless-steel construction is dishwasher safe. Dress up your beverages with this graceful and stylish bell-shaped pitcher. This pack includes one insulated serving pitcher. The pitcher holds up to two quarts and measures 9.75 inches in diameter and 8.75 inches high. Hand wash with hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly to clean. Dry immediately after washing. Avoid salt solutions or acidic foods and abrasive or harsh cleansers to preserve your piece’s finish. Whether you are preparing small snacks, big meals and everything in between, great meals start with Artisan. Made from stainless steel, this pitcher is perfect for serving cold drinks.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pitchers
Pitchers are a classic staple of any kitchen, allowing you to serve up water, tea, lemonade or other cold drinks with ease. Some newer pitchers are even designed to hold hot beverages like coffee or tea for larger groups of people.
But there are so many options for pitchers these days, it can be tough to know exactly which one to choose. Height and capacity are both important features. You’ll need a pitcher that will squeeze into your refrigerator to keep your beverage chilly between pours. You’ll also need to know how much liquid you can store in your pitcher, especially if you like to make a big batch and store it for days.
How you’ll be using your pitcher also comes into play. Some pitchers can handle hot beverages while many others are built solely for chilled. If you plan to set your pitcher out for a while, a stainless-steel pitcher may be the best option, especially if you can find one that’s double-wall insulated.
Lastly, there’s durability. You’ll need a pitcher that can withstand drops and scrapes over the years. Having one that can hold up in the dishwasher also comes in handy, although if you only use it when you entertain, hand-washing might not be a big deal. Once you’ve isolated the features that are most important to you, you can narrow it down to the selection of pitchers that works best for your needs.
The Pitcher Buying Guide
- Because it’s more durable, you’ll often find glass pitchers are made from a stronger, more durable type of glass called borosilicate. Borosilicate glass can better handle the temperature changes many pitchers endure.
- Stainless steel can be great at keeping beverages chilled, but it also is more high-maintenance than other materials. You might not be able to toss it in the dishwasher, and acidic drinks could affect the finish.
- BPA is a concern for some consumers. Look for a material that’s free of BPA, especially if you plan to fill your pitcher with hot liquids. For best results, go with a clear pitcher to avoid issues with plastic leaching.
- An airtight lid can come in handy if you plan to store your beverages in the refrigerator. Some also prevent leaking if the pitcher tips over.
- A wide mouth makes it easier to hand-wash your pitcher between uses. Make sure you have a lid that narrows the drinking area to a spout for easier pouring.
- Finding a pitcher that’s lightweight but still durable can be a challenge. But a lighter pitcher will make it easier to pour when it’s full.
- If the lid has elements like a rubber seal, watch out for mold. Remove it and clean and dry it thoroughly between uses to reduce the length of time moisture might be trapped inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide