Nuby Gum-eez Silicone Teether & Pacifier, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pacifiers & Teethers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pacifiers & Teether you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pacifiers & Teethers for a detailed review of all the top pacifiers & teethers.
In our analysis, the Nuby Nuby Gum-eez Silicone Teether & Pacifier, 2-Pack placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SOOTHING ON GUMS. The unique textured design helps to relieve gums and comfort babies while they are teething. MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE. Made of 100% medical-grade silicone. Completely BPA-free and safe for baby. PACIFIER STYLE. This teether is designed to be hands-free similar to a traditional pacifier. This style is perfect for younger babies ages 3 months and up who have not yet developed strong hand-eye coordination. CALM AND COMFORT BABY. These teethers are a quick and easy way to quiet a troubled baby. The textured silicone is gentle on delicate gums. COLORS VARY. This item comes in several colors. You will receive two of the following colors: pink, purple, green, or blue.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pacifiers & Teethers
If you’ve ever had a fussy baby on your hands, you know how important a pacifier is. Often, this little device can help soothe your little one and make them feel relaxed, calm and safe. Many pacifiers mimic the shape and size of a woman’s nipple, helping babies feel closer to their mom or whichever loved one may be holding them. For babies who are teething, pacifiers can also provide some pain relief and give them something to bite down on to ease their sore gums.
When you’re looking for a pacifier or teether, you should first decide what the main goal of it will be. For example, do you want something small and portable so you can take the pacifier with you wherever you go with baby, while also keeping it clean? Do you want something specifically textured to help with gum pain and teething? Do you want an option for feeding that also provides teething relief? Do you want a cold-temperature teether or one that’s made only to work at room temperature?
The Pacifiers & Teether Buying Guide
- When it comes to anything your baby puts in their mouth, safety is the first priority. Ensure that the pacifier or teether is BPA-free and doesn’t contain any allergens or irritants. Keep in mind that many people are allergic to latex, so it may be best to go with a pacifier or teether that does not contain any.
- Avoid any teethers that are attached to necklaces for your baby to wear. These can be a major strangulation hazard and should never be left alone with the baby.
- Some pacifiers or teethers are filled with a liquid or gel. These can be unsafe if they are used without proper supervision. Sometimes, babies can bite down so hard on the outer layer that they pierce it and the liquid or gel seeps out. This can be harmful to your baby.
- Keep in mind that most babies will need many pacifiers and teethers, depending on what stage of infancy they are going through. Many babies will also go through periods where they favor a specific kind of pacifier or teether and then quickly lose interest in it and move on to the next size. It’s wise to have multiple options on hand for your little one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide