NTBAY Brushed Microfiber Pillow Shams, 2-Piece
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Shams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Sham you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pillow Shams for a detailed review of all the top pillow shams.
These brushed microfiber pillow shams will match any color palette. They are double-sided, and the material is both wrinkle- and stain-resistant. High-quality workmanship can be seen in in the stitching, and these shams are also unlikely to lose their vibrancy over time.
In our analysis, the NTBAY NTBAY Brushed Microfiber Pillow Shams, 2-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These simple and ultra soft pillow shams are good bed products to decorate any room in your house in all seasons as there are a variety of colors to be choosen from. Our pillow shams provide excellent experience and comfort all night. Great gift for friends, parents, children and other relatives.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Shams
Pillow shams are a decorator’s dream since they can update a room with little investment. They do cover up your pillows, but they are not the same as pillowcases. Shams are thicker, and they protect the pillows while providing a more decorative look.
Standard pillow shams are square-shaped, in the traditional European style. These are purely decorative and are used as accessories. They also come in other sizes, and they can be used on beds, couches, window seats and anywhere else you might toss a pillow.
Some are sold with matching comforter sets, while others are not, allowing you to mix and match décor styles as you choose. Envelope-backed styles let you easily insert the pillows in the middle of the sham backs. Other types may have zippers or buttons, though these are less common.
You can find pillow shams in countless sizes, colors, patterns and materials. They are relatively inexpensive, making it simple to replace them if needed, or if your room’s aesthetic changes. In general, pillow shams should last longer if they are made of durable materials.
The Pillow Sham Buying Guide
- Measure your pillows before ordering your shams to ensure you get the right size.
- If you have allergies, look for hypoallergenic materials when choosing a pillow covering.
- If your comforter is still in good shape but the shams are not, look for coordinating colors and patterns in your new ones. It can make your room look more beautiful and inviting than if you were to stick with the tired old shams you had.
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions on the label before washing the shams. Some need to be turned inside out, some require cold water only and others shouldn’t be put in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide