NTBAY Breathable 500-Thread Count Cotton Pillow Shams, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cotton Shams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cotton Sham you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cotton Sham for a detailed review of all the top cotton shams.
This cotton sham only gets softer after each wash, which is welcome if you happen to have sensitive skin. It's both lightweight and breathable, as well as durable, thanks to the excellent stitching. The sham even comes in a choice of 10 colors, including navy, yellow, dark green and red.
In our analysis, the NTBAY NTBAY 500-Thread Count Cotton Pillow Sham, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACKAGE INCLUDE: 2 x Pillow shams (20 x 26 + 2 Inches) (Pillows are not included). PRODUCT FEATURES: Our super soft pillow shams are made of premium quality cotton, which is hypoallergenic and soft to the touch. Good sewing stitch and exquisite workmanship bring a perfect combination of comfort and softness. It gets softer and more comfortable after each wash. PRODUCT FUNCTION: Our solid color cotton pillow sham helps create a peaceful oasis, allowing you to sleep peacefully. We offer a variety of color options for every living space, and its color coordinates with surrounding bedroom decor. EASY CARE: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry at low temperature, cool iron if needed. Do not bleach. No wring. SATISFACTORY SALES SERVICE: We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer 90 days return and replacement service. We also provide it with a life time free customer service. If you find that our products have quality problems, just contact us and we will solve the problem for you immediately.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cotton Shams
While traditional pillowcases are best used with pillows you plan to sleep on, pillow shams are ideal for pillows you’d like to use for decorative purposes. They can be tossed on top of your bed, over a living room or patio sofa or placed on the floor to create a comfortable seating area in your kid’s toy room.
Begin your search for the best cotton shams by looking for a brand that uses all-natural cotton that is free of any chemicals. Models that are pure cotton are a good choice because they are 100% hypoallergenic and breathable. That means they are safe for individuals who have allergies, as well as those who have sensitive skin.
Check the strength and durability of the cotton shams next. For example, the Pinzon by Amazon 400 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sham are made with a two-ply weave that keeps the sham from coming apart. It’s also outfitted with a 2-inch flange all the way around and has a practical envelope closure.
If you’re looking for a more luxurious cotton sham, go with a sham made out of 100% Egyptian cotton. The material is super soft and resistant to wrinkles, stains and fading. Also, look for a company that uses an environmentally friendly dyeing technology that won’t irritate your skin.
Determine whether you’d like the cotton sham to come in a solid color with a smooth surface or in a decorative design. For example, the WINLIFE 100% Quilted Cotton Sham is quilted using a floral print. It adds a touch of style to any space and comes in a variety of colors.
Finally, take a closer look at what the cotton sham has to offer and how the company operates. You may prefer shams that are individually tailored and resistant to pilling, or you may wish to purchase shams from a company that donates a portion of their proceeds to further the education of the underprivileged.
The Cotton Sham Buying Guide
- Always check the size of the cotton shams and look at reviewers’ comments to determine if they run big or small. If they’re too small, they won’t fit your pillows. If they’re too large, you’ll have extra material around the pillow’s edges.
- Carefully read the cotton pillow sham’s cleaning instructions. Some are safe to wash and dry normally, while others must be machine washed using cold water and tumble dried using the low heat setting. In rare instances, you may even be instructed to hand wash and air-dry the shams.
- If your cotton sham has a stain, apply a gentle stain remover right away and then wash as instructed on the product packaging.
- Never use bleach or fabric softeners when washing your cotton shams.
- Keep in mind that the cotton shams do not come with the pillows. You must buy the pillows separately.
- When your cotton pillow shams begin to become a bit worn, you don’t have to throw them away. They can be repurposed and turned into a pet bed, a magazine holder, placemats or even an apron.
- When comparing the price of cotton shams, make sure you take into account just how many shams your getting for the total cost. Some offerings are for one sham only, while others provide a set of two. You’ll find the WINLIFE 100% Quilted Cotton Sham and the Pinzon by Amazon 400 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sham are both similar in price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide