NSOSAUE Natural Jade Roller & Gua Sha Scraper
Last updated date: July 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jade Rollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jade Roller you should buy.
Editor's Note December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Jade Roller for a detailed review of all the top jade rollers.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the NSOSAUE NSOSAUE Natural Jade Roller & Gua Sha Scraper placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NSOSAUE JADE ROLLER and GUASHA SET are incredible beauty tools for non-invasive,effective and natural face-lift solution with instant result. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It’s been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jade Rollers
A jade roller is a massaging tool that is outfitted with real jade. This gemstone is known for its ability to remain cool, even when exposed to warmer temperatures, like that of the skin on your face and neck. It is believed to offer many benefits, including flushing lymphatic waste, reducing the puffiness under your eyes, improving skin elasticity and boosting circulation. If you’d like to give jade rollers a try, there are a few things you’ll want to consider as you shop for the best set.
Start off examining the material used to create the jade roller. Believe it or not, some jade rollers actually use a fake stone that won’t offer the same benefits as pure jade. The InnoCreation 3-In-1 Stone Jade Roller Massager Kit is an excellent choice, as it’s constructed from pure Dongling jade from Brazil. The company even handpicks each stone, so you know you’re always going to get the best quality.
Review how the jade roller is held together. You don’t want a model that glues the pieces in place, as it won’t last long. Instead, look for a roller with stainless steel joints, which are not only more durable but also rust-resistant. You’ll also want to look for a jade roller than has a silent design, as a squeaky roller may invoke feelings of stress. Most companies use silicone inserts to ensure a quiet roll.
Check what you’re getting with the jade roller set. Some models include just one jade roller with a large stone on one end and a small stone on the other; however, other rollers come with complementary tools. For example, the MoValues Original Jade Roller & Gua Sha Set has a jade roller, facial brush, Gua Sha massager and a small storage bag. Other sets include video and eBook instructions, so you can get the most out of your roller.
The Jade Roller Buying Guide
- Before you clean your jade rollers for the first time, it’s essential that you read the product care label. Most jade rollers cannot be washed using hot water. Instead, they require a wipe down using a soft rag that has been moistened using warm saltwater. It’s important that you immediately dry the jade off using a lint-free cloth after each washing.
- Check the company’s packing procedure before you buy. If the jade roller doesn’t come in a neatly organized box with a protective cut-out for the roller or doesn’t have a protective sponge inside, your roller may arrive damaged.
- You can place your jade roller in the refrigerator and use it cold. This is a great way to relieve tired skin and sore muscles.
- Jade rollers can be used in conjunction with your favorite face creams and elixirs. They actually help the skin better absorb the moisturizers. To begin, wash your face as you normally would using the products you already have on hand. Then dab your face with a towel until it is completely dry. Apply your preferred cream, oil or elixir without rubbing it in. Take out the jade roller and move it across your face in an upward direction. You can also gently roll the stone over your eyelids if you close your eyes. It should take between 5 and 10 minutes to complete the process.
- For best results use the jade roller at least three times per week.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not evaluate any of the claims made about jade rollers.
- There are several factors that affect the price of a jade roller set. These include whether fake or pure jade is used, how many pieces there are in the set and the quality of the product packaging. You’ll find the ATAHANA Premium Jade Roller & Gua Sha and the roselynboutique Jade Roller & Gua Sha Set are quite affordable. The MoValues Original Jade Roller & Gua Sha Set has a moderate price, while the InnoCreation 3-In-1 Stone Jade Roller Massager Kit, which uses handpicked pure Dongling jade from Brazil, commands the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide