Novogratz Bushwick Rounded Metal Headboard & Footboard Queen Bed Frame
Last updated date: September 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Queen Bed Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Queen Bed Frame you should buy.
Update as September 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Bed Frames for a detailed review of all the top queen bed frames.
This queen bed frame has both a modern and an industrial vibe. The headboard and footboard are designed with round finials to give the frame character and charm. You can even get the frame in a black, white, gold, gray or blue finish.
In our analysis, the Novogratz Novogratz Bushwick Rounded Metal Headboard & Footboard Queen Bed Frame placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Get inspired to introduce fresh ideas into a sleepy space. The Novo Gratz bush wick Queen metal bed has a simple design with round finials featured on the headboard and footboard posts. Its style and colour can be easily combined with bold colours and accessories to brighten up the room. Complete with metal slats, side rails and centre legs, this bed provides full support and comfort to the body and mattress. For convenience, this bed has two base heights – 6" or 11" clearance. No foundation box is required. Get the trendy Novo Gratz look with this bush wick Queen metal bed!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Queen Bed Frames
Bed frames are the foundation to a good night’s sleep. So before you make a purchase, check this guide for suggestions of things to look for in an ideal queen frame.
Start by reviewing the type of material the queen bed frame is constructed out of. Many are made from sturdy steel, while others feature solid wood slats. Still, there are some models out there that are made from cheap materials, including plastic, and these units may not hold up under the pressure of everyday use.
Next, decide if you’d like your queen bed to have a headboard. Some models come with a headboard, while others might not come with a headboard, but allow for attaching to one as long as you have the appropriate hardware.
If you live in a small apartment or home, you’ll also want to take storage space into consideration. Look for a queen frame that leaves 13-inches of space underneath for storing everything from photo albums to your wedding dress.
The type of mattress you plan to use with the queen bed frame is also important. There are styles of bed frames that work with memory foam, traditional spring and hybrid mattresses. Additionally, most queen frames can handle a box spring. Not all bed frames are designed for both a box spring and a mattress.
Review the product label for the words “noise-free.” You don’t want to spend good money on a queen bed frame that creaks every time you roll over in the middle of the night. Instead of falling right back to sleep, you’ll be jolted awake.
Finally, check to see how easy or complex the queen bed frame is to assemble. Some models require the use of your own tools, while others don’t need any tools at all. If you have a handyman in your home, this may not be an issue.
The Queen Bed Frame Buying Guide
- Most queen bed frames are made of metal and can be wiped down with a wet cloth to remove accumulated dust. You’ll also want to do this if you ever need to fold up and store the queen frame, such as during a move or to set aside for when company visits.
- If your metal queen frame has any rust spots, brush the rust off with steel wool. Afterward, coat the area with a sealant.
- When storing a queen bed frame, it is important to wrap it in some kind of blanket. Moving blankets are ideal for this. Not only does this protect the frame, but it also keeps the metal frame from scratching anything else in your garage or storage unit.
- Not all queen bed frames are ideal for all mattress types. Before you select a frame, make sure you know it will accommodate the type of mattress you plan to buy. Additionally, not all bed frames are capable of being attached to a headboard. If you plan to use a headboard, check to see what hardware, if any, is needed to get the job done.
- If you ever need to move your queen bed around the room due to a remodel, consider using a set of sliding discs under the feet. These discs protect your flooring, while making it a cinch to push the bed into a new position.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide