Novogratz Bushwick Modern Metal Bed Frame
Last updated date: October 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Metal Bed Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Metal Bed Frame you should buy.
Editor's Note October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Metal Bed Frames for a detailed review of all the top metal bed frames.
A headboard and footboard are included with this metal bed frame. Both have an industrial feel and feature decorative round finial posts. The frame itself is easy to assemble and doesn't require the use of a box spring.
In our analysis, the Novogratz Novogratz Bushwick Modern Metal Bed Frame placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Get inspired to introduce fresh ideas into a sleepy space. The Novogratz bushwick metal bed has a simple design that will perfectly complement your room. With round finials featured on the headboard and footboard posts, its style and color can be easily combined with bold colors and accessories to brighten up the room. Complete with metal slats, side rails and center legs, this bed provides full support and comfort to the body and mattress. For convenience, this bed has two base heights – 6" or 11" clearance, so now you can use the under-bed space to store things away. No foundation box is required. Compatible with a memory foam mattress.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Metal Bed Frames
Bed frames are the foundation to a good night’s sleep. So before you make a purchase, check this guide for suggestions of things to look for in an ideal metal bed frame.
Once you’ve landed on a bed frame made of metal, decide if you’d like your bed to have a headboard. Some models come with a headboard, while others might not come with a headboard, but allow for attaching one as long as you have the appropriate hardware.
If you live in a small apartment or home, you’ll also want to take storage space into consideration. How much space does the metal bed frame offer underneath for storing everything from photo albums to your wedding dress?
The type of mattress you plan to use with the bed frame is also important. There are styles of bed frames that work with memory foam, traditional spring and hybrid mattresses. Additionally, most frames can handle a box spring, but keep in mind that not all bed frames are designed for both a box spring and a mattress.
Also consider looking for a metal bed frame that won’t creak every time you roll over in the middle of the night, particularly if you’ve got little ones in the house.
Finally, check to see how easy or complex the metal bed frame is to assemble. Some models require the use of your own tools, while others don’t need any tools at all. If you have a handyman in your home, this may not be an issue.
The Metal Bed Frame Buying Guide
- Most bed frames made of metal can be wiped down with a wet cloth to remove accumulated dust. You’ll also want to do this if you ever need to fold up and store the frame, such as during a move or to set aside for when company visits.
- If your metal frame has any rust spots, brush the rust off with steel wool. Afterward, coat the area with a sealant.
- When storing a bed frame, it is important to wrap it in some kind of blanket. Moving blankets are ideal for this. Not only does this protect the frame, but it also keeps the metal frame from scratching anything else in your garage or storage unit.
- Not all bed frames are ideal for all mattress types. Before you select a frame, make sure you know it will accommodate the type of mattress you plan to buy. Additionally, not all bed frames are capable of attaching to a headboard. If you plan to use a headboard, check to see what hardware, if any, is needed to get the job done.
- If you ever need to move your bed around the room due to a remodel, consider using a set of sliding discs under the feet. These discs protect your flooring, while making it a cinch to push the bed into a new position.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide