Nova Microdermabrasion Ultra Soft Plush Cat Tree, 53-Inch
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cat Trees and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cat Tree you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cat Tree for a detailed review of all the top cat trees.
Give your feline a place to nap and play with this adorable cat tree. It's available in five different colors and features five levels for climbing. Cats will love the soft and cozy plush cover, as well as the multiple built-in scratching posts and hanging toy balls.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Nova Microdermabrasion Ultra Soft Plush Cat Tree, 53-Inch placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your feline friends need a cozy home of their own to take a rest, play around and just be as active as they want, Nova Cat Tree is sure to be their dream-come-true! No need to go out, your cat can also enjoy the same happiness as in the tree! Your cats will love their new castle! *** This cat tree is for small cats, if your cat is too big, pls don’t purchase! For Big Orange Cat,no more than 2!For other medium cats, no more than 4! Don’t work for Maine coon! Multi Level to Relax: Car tree is made of high quality particle board with skin-friendly plush covering to keep your cats warme and comfortable, strengthened base with battens at the bottom to ensure its stability, anti-dumping accessories ensure double safety. More Fun for Playtime: Multiple scratching posts are lined with natural sisal ropes is perfect for your cats to scratch and sharpen their claws, no scratching your furniture anymore! Which also develops positive scratching habit, keep your car active & entertained! 2 Spacious room offer super soft and warm lounging spots, will offer your feline friends luxurious napping experience; 3 top of platforms for your fur babies to sit on and look out the window, enjoy the feeling of being at the top of the world; Multi-layer tower meets the climbing nature of kittens. Stability & Charm are Always Priority: Easy to assemble with included tools and instructions. Super solid construction, well balanced design, strong base, cats can easily and safely leap on or off this cat tree. Beautiful appearance will add luster to any room in your home.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cat Trees
If you have a cat, you likely already know the benefits of a cat tree. Many pet owners turn to cat trees to give their furry family members something to claw and scratch besides their furniture. But they can also serve as a nice “home” space for your cat, with some even offering little houses that can be great places to nap or hide out for a little while.
There are a few things to look for in a cat tree. Most will come with multiple platforms, some in different sizes. It’s important to pay attention to how sturdy it will be as your cat jumps from one level to another. You don’t want your cat tree to tip over while your pet is on it. Look for a heavy-duty base and solid construction. Some even include hardware so that you can attach it to a wall.
You may also want to look for a cat tree that will blend well with your existing décor. Most pet owners slide the cat tree into a corner, but your cat might appreciate it if you place your cat tree near a window, or in a place where it can rest comfortably close to the family. You can find cat trees in varying colors that will easily blend with your existing furnishings and carpeting.
The Cat Tree Buying Guide
- The construction of a cat tree plays a direct role in how sturdy it is. Many are made with particleboard and covered in soft carpet for comfort. The higher the grade of particle board, the more likely it will both be durable and stable.
- The cat tree is only part of the fun. Many designs build in features like hanging toys and houses. Some even have removable hammocks for comfortable napping.
- Most cat trees turn the supporting post into a scratching area for cats. The post is simply covered in sisal to provide a good scratching surface.
- With some cat trees, a small ladder is added between levels to make it easy for the cat to climb.
- Most cat trees will require assembly, and this can vary widely in difficulty. If you can access them before you buy, look at the setup instructions for your cat tree and, if not, make sure step-by-step directions will be included when it arrives.
- Make sure the material covering the levels of the cat tree is comfortable. Most are covered in carpet or faux fur, but this can vary.
- If you’re concerned about pet safety, look for a cat tree that uses pet-friendly materials in its construction. Some manufacturers prioritize this.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide