Nova Microdermabrasion 2-In-1 Wheeled Stand Facial Steamer
Last updated date: November 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Steamer you should buy.
Editor's Note March 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Facial Steamer for a detailed review of all the top facial steamers.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Nova Microdermabrasion Nova Microdermabrasion 2-In-1 Wheeled Stand Facial Steamer placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Material: Premium stainless-steel pipe provides superb steam production, durable and anti-rust offers long service life, environmental protection ABS material with high temperature resistance, which does not smell bad like a rubber air-guide duct. 5X Magnifying Lamp: Super clear magnifier LED light with table fixing clamp and 5 times magnifying lens, which glows soft, no chemical pollution, no glare and will not hurt your eyes, very assured to use it gives you ability to observe, evaluate client's skin properly and makes details clear. Easy To Use: Facial steamer machine with 4-leg wheeled stable stand base that allows you to move around in the salon freely. Flexible arm can rotate left and right with 360 degrees and flip up and down 180 degrees. Multi-function: Hot steam can make your pore opened, cleaning your face effectively,using it regularly can moisturize your skin and reduce wrinkles and colored patch. While it stimulates blood circulation and helps oxygenate the skin. Wide Application: The magnifying lamp is an ideal tool for medical, dental or working with small-parts. It is also popular with hobbyists, jewelers, opticians, beauticians, model makers and many more.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Steamers
There are many benefits to using a facial steamer on your skin. One of the key reasons people like to use them is that the steam helps open up the pores for a deep clean. Any buildup, dirt and bacteria is released while facial steaming. This process also improves circulation and blood flow to your skin. This provides a naturally healthy glow as a result of more oxygen being routed to your face.
Facial steaming can also help your skin to more effectively absorb skincare products like creams and lotions. It provides a soothing feeling that is relaxing, especially if you combine aromatherapy and herbs into the steam. For those who suffer from sinus congestion, a facial steamer can help to release congestion and headaches so you feel better.
In order to use a facial steamer, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual. Typically, you have to fill it up with water and plug it into an outlet. While it is heating up, tie back your hair and wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Then, you will have to position your face near the cone of the attachment so you are around five or 10 inches away, depending on the instructions. You will need to steam for a few minutes at a time, taking a short break between sessions.
The Facial Steamer Buying Guide
- When using a facial steamer, consider what kind of base liquid you will want to use. Common options include tap water or distilled water. Some people also use tea as a steaming base, as it can help release toxins and have anti-aging benefits. Ensure that your facial steamer can accommodate a base other than water if you want to go this route.
- Ensure that you take safety seriously when using a facial steamer. Steam burns can be highly damaging and painful. Don’t put your face too close to the steam. Don’t steam too often, or for too long at a time. Usually, steaming once a week for around 10 minutes total is best for your skin.
- Because you will be exposing yourself to heat, it’s important to stay hydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water before your facial steaming session.
- While steaming, keep your eyes closed so that you don’t irritate your eyes. Ensure your hair is fully tied back so that it does not get in the way.
- After you steam, your face will be sensitive, so don’t rub it with a towel. You can wash your face with water and gently pat it to dry. You can also massage your face using upward strokes or use a moisturizer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide