Nourison Aloha Floral Indoor & Outdoor Area Rug
Last updated date: July 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Rugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Rug you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Rug for a detailed review of all the top outdoor rugs.
This outdoor rug features stunning, eye-catching colors which brighten up your space. It is easy to clean and can be rinsed with a hose. The rug is made from 100% polypropylene.
In our analysis, the Nourison Nourison Aloha ALH05 Indoor/Outdoor Floral Area Rug placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polypropylene. Imported. New Textures. Durable - Indoor/Outdoor. Easy Clean - rinse with a hose. Pile height is 0.25 inches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Rugs
Placing an outdoor rug on your deck, patio or porch is an excellent way to anchor your space, add a stylistic touch and make the area feel cozy and inviting. When looking for outdoor rugs, the most important element to consider is the material it’s made out of. Outdoor rugs need to be waterproof and able to withstand the elements, such as rain, snow, direct sunlight and heavy winds.
A popular material for outdoor rugs is polypropylene, which is both water and stain-resistant, making it perfect for outside. These rugs will not become moldy or mildewy and are easy to wash off with a hose. Nylon outdoor rugs are also a good option, as this synthetic fiber is highly durable. It’s great for high-traffic spaces. Keep in mind that nylon absorbs heat and can be uncomfortable to walk on if it’s under direct sunlight for a long period of time.
Polyester outdoor rugs are great for sunny spaces because they take on color well and do not fade. However, they can shed and pill, so they shouldn’t be used in high-traffic areas. Polyester is also stain resistant. Another option is acrylic, which is soft to the touch. It does absorb moisture but also releases it, so it will not accumulate mold or mildew. Bamboo is also a popular choice for outdoor rugs and mats. While this natural fiber is less durable than synthetic options, it has a luxurious feel and takes on dye well.
The Outdoor Rug Buying Guide
- Keep shape and size in mind when selecting an outdoor rug for your space. Consider how much room you have, and what furniture will be used in the space. For example, do you have a wide rectangular deck with a couple of patio chairs and a coffee table? In this case, a rectangular or square outdoor rug will work well. If you have a small square patio with a circular table and chairs, then a circle or oval rug may look best in that space.
- Outdoor rugs provide an opportunity to bring in some color to your space. Think about whether you’d like your rug to coordinate with the furniture and surroundings or stand out from it. For example, if you have grey furniture and white cushions, do you want a greyscale rug — or do you want to go with a bright color like red or blue instead?
- You can also find reversible outdoor rugs, which give you more flexibility. Reversible rugs typically have different patterns or colors on either side, so you can change up your look simply by flipping over the rug.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide