Notrax Entrance Mat
Last updated date: May 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Door Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Door Mat you should buy.
Editor's Note May 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Door Mat for a detailed review of all the top door mats.
The brush step design of this entrance mat has a unique double rib high/low design which helps get in between the sole tread of shoes for simple cleaning and drying. The vinyl back helps keep the rug in place to prevent slips, trips and falls. The minimalistic low design makes it easy to vacuum.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the NoTrax Notrax Entrance Mat placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
entrance mat, commercial mat, office mat, entryway mat, notrax mat, notrax rug, waterhog Features and Benefits of Notrax 109 Brush Step Series pet friendly, dog home, cat home, home mat, home entrance mat easy to clean rug, vacuum rug, non slid rug, grey rug, entryway mat dog house, cat house, pet supplies, entryway mat Soft and Comfortable Notrax understands this and uses a blend of quality materials and expert craftsmanship to create a rug that you will enjoy for years to come. Easy to Clean Simply vacuum frequently to keep your rug looking great. Spot clean with a mild detergent and water if needed. Always allow to air dry fully. Ideal for Homes or Offices with Pets The Notrax 109 Brush step mats are ideal for an entry way or pet-friendly office to control the spread of dirt from muddy paws. Benefits of Choosing a Notrax Carpeted Mat made in the USA, american made, usa products, made in the states vinyl backed rug, vinyl mat, vinyl backed mat, non slip mat, non-slip, entry way, low profile rug, entry mat, rugs for home, rugs for office, entry mat, entrance rug grey rug, brown rug, red rug, green rug, blue rug, brown mat, gray mat, grey mat, red mat, blue mat Quality mats made in the USA The Notrax 109 Brush Step entrance mats are made with care in our facility in the United States. Vinyl backing limits sliding on hard floors We know safety is important and the 109 Brush Step series includes a vinyl back to prevent the mat from moving excessively on hard floors. Low profile won't interfere with doors Notrax entrance mats won't interfere with the smooth and easy opening of doors. Available in a range of sizes and colors You are sure to find a Brush Step mat in the size that works best for you. The Brush Step series is also offered in a a variety of colors to perfectly complement your room. No Tracks brush step entry rug
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Door Mats
While taking off your shoes the second you enter your home is the best way to prevent tracking dirt across your floors, it isn’t practical. For instance, you may need to make several trips back and forth to the car to grab your groceries. A doormat is the best solution to this problem, as you’ll be able to wipe your shoes clean before you walk through the door.
There are a few things you’ll want to look for when shopping for a new doormat.
First, you may want to consider going with a company that follows eco-friendly practices. The Durable Corporation Recycled Tire-Link Entrance Mat takes rubber tires that would end up in a landfill and transforms them into a weatherproof doormat.
Second, you want to examine the door mat’s pattern to ensure it is capable of removing the dirt from your shoes. For example, the California Home Goods Entry Floor Mats, 2-Pack has ribbed polyester grooves that are made specifically for this purpose.
Third, the mat should be able to absorb moisture, as it is going to be left outdoors. If you have pets, the Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Door Mat is a good choice, as pets will have wet paws that need drying. In fact, this mat has microfiber strands with a GSM absorption rate of 3000 and a drying rate that is five times faster than their competitors.
Finally, make sure the doormat isn’t going to slip out from underneath of you every time you go to use it. The Gorilla Grip Durable Door Mat, for example, uses all-natural rubber underneath that provides a nice anti-slip grip.
The Door Mat Buying Guide
- Most doormats can be cleaned using a vacuum hose, broom or a garden hose. There are a few mats that can even be tossed in your washing machine. It is important to always check the product’s cleaning instructions before you wash the mat for the first time. Most manufacturers recommend you do not use bleach or any other harsh cleaners on the mats.
- Always place the floor mat on a flat surface before you begin using it. You don’t want to chance any slip and falls.
- Avoid doormats with a rough backing. These may scratch or damage certain flooring types.
- Consider how durable and sturdy you mat is. You’ll want the mat to last for years to come.
- Construction is the biggest factor when it comes to doormat prices. The California Home Goods Entry Floor Mats, 2-Pack and the Gorilla Grip Durable Door Mat are on the lower end of the price scale. Made specifically for homes with pets, the Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Door Mat falls in the middle. The highest-priced doormat is the Durable Corporation Recycled Tire-Link Entrance Mat, which is made entirely out of recycled tires.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide