NORTHWEST ENTERPRISES Plastic Aisle Runner, 36-Inch x 50-Foot
Last updated date: March 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aisle Runners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aisle Runner you should buy.
Editor's Note March 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Aisle Runner for a detailed review of all the top aisle runners.
You can use this aisle runner both indoors and outdoors. It's constructed from a durable heavy-weight plastic and has a subtle matte finish that adds a bit of beauty. It's also designed to be installed quickly, so you can move on to what's important - the wedding!
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the NORTHWEST ENTERPRISES NORTHWEST ENTERPRISES Plastic Aisle Runner, 36-Inch x 50-Foot placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Party Essentials' white aisle runner creates a beautiful focal point that adds the perfect finishing touch to any wedding or processional. Traditional and tasteful runner is made in the USA from durable heavy-weight plastic with a subtle matte finish. The attractive and versatile aisle runner is ideal for both indoor and outdoor wedding venues. Aisle runner measures 36 Inch wide and 50 feet long and includes a pull cord. From dinnerware, cutlery and cups to serve ware, table covers and more, Party Essentials has just the right party essentials available on Amazon.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aisle Runners
An aisle runner instantly adds festivity to any event, whether it’s a wedding or a summer barbecue. But choosing the right runner involves more than just finding the one that matches your decorations. You’ll need to pay close attention to the material and measurements to ensure you aren’t disappointed when it arrives.
One top thing to note is how sturdy the runner will be once you place it. If it slides at all, it could pose a safety hazard, so it’s an important factor. Some runners come with rubber backing to hold them in place even on wood floors. Others are simply heavier in weight or made from a material that produces friction with the ground below.
If your runner isn’t guaranteed not to slip, you can reinforce it by putting carpet tape every few feet on the underside of the runner. Also make sure you tape down the corners, as that’s the most likely spot to trip someone up. Some consumers nail runners down on the corners to prevent slipping. That could be an option if you’re using your runner for an outdoor event, as long as the hole it’s likely to leave in the dirt won’t be a problem for the property owner.
The Aisle Runner Buying Guide
- Before you buy a runner, note the material. You’ll find runners are made from everything from polyester to burlap and beyond. You can even find runners that have some sparkle to them.
- The measurements are also an important feature. If your event is in a venue with predefined aisle sizes, such as a chapel or church, make sure you measure the width before you order. You’ll also want to make sure the length of the runner doesn’t extend beyond the space you have to work with.
- If your runner is made from carpet, pay attention to the pile height, especially if your guests will be wearing heels. Thick carpeting can become difficult to walk on.
- Even if your event will only last a few hours, a runner can wear out during that time. Choose one with reinforced edging that will resist fraying as people travel over it.
- If your runner will be outdoors for hours at a time, keep in mind that UV rays from the sunlight can alter its color. One that is UV-protected can prevent this, especially if you’ll be setting your runner up a day or more in advance of the event.
- Some materials take on an odor from dyes and other chemicals. Keep in mind that you may need to air it out for a day or so before your event. If your runner is made from a material like burlap, the scent may not dissipate much even with days of airing out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide