Norate Textured Absorbing Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat
Last updated date: May 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Makeup Brush Cleaning Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat you should buy.
Update as May 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat for a detailed review of all the top makeup brush cleaning mats.
This 3.94-by-3.94-by-0.75-inch round silicone makeup brush cleaning mat is small enough to throw in your purse, and it also has a suction cup to stick to your sink. Its top boasts four screw thread designs so you can easily clean a variety of brushes.
In our analysis, the Norate Norate Textured Absorbing Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Christmas gift for women, wife, girls- Makeup brush cleaner mat back suction cup design: Suction cup has strong absorption which can free your hands and fit perfectly on fingers, easy to hold and work with. Makeup brush cleaner, will help thoroughly clean through all the bristles and make cleaning your brushes. Silicone Material: Made by environmentally friendly and healthy silicone material, no damage to brushes. Multi Textures Cleaning Tool: 4 kinds of screw thread design, suitable for cleaning various makeup brushes, such as facial and eye brushes, etc. Easy to Use: Just pour some cleaning solution on the cleaning pad, gently move your brush on the cleaning pad, then rinse the brush off.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Makeup Brush Cleaning Mats
Makeup brushes accumulate germs, oil and dead skin cells over time, and this can then get onto and into your skin when you use the brushes again. Over time, the use of unclean brushes can clog pores and cause acne or other skin issues. Experts recommend washing makeup tools often, about once a week. Clean makeup brushes also apply your makeup better, resulting in a smoother, more finished look.
Brushes stay softer and last longer when they are regularly cleaned. Makeup brushes can be expensive, so the cleaner you keep them, the more you can save in the long run. These brush cleaning mats remove more makeup than you can by just washing the brushes by hand.
Cleaning makeup brushes can be a messy job, and it can even stain your sink. These mats make the job faster and much more efficient. Most of the products in this category are made out of silicone; look for ones that are thick and non-toxic. They feature textured surfaces, or “screw thread designs,” to get the residue deep out of the brushes. They also come with suction cups on the back, which prevents them from sliding.
The Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat Buying Guide
- You can pour makeup remover right onto the mat, gently move the brush on its textured surface and rinse both off.
- Portable cleaning mats are good if you’re on the go, and larger versions can protect more of your sink.
- You can make makeup brush cleaner from a couple of drops of unscented castile soap and water. A little olive oil can help for especially dirty brushes.
- Always let your makeup brushes dry flat on a towel. If they are left standing up, the cleaning solution and water can gather at the base and damage the tool. Brushes usually take about three to four hours to dry.
- When you are finished using your mat, clean it off as well. You want it to be nice and clean for the next time you are ready to use it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide