Noah Megatron Low Profile Box Spring
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Box Springs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Box Spring you should buy.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Box Springs for a detailed review of all the top box springs.
Constructed from a solid steel structure, this box spring is able to accommodate as much as 3,000 pounds. It's extremely durable and comes with a microfiber fabric cover that is shrink resistant. All the tools you need to assemble this box spring are included with your purchase.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Noah Megatron Noah Megatron Low Profile Box Spring placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Low Profile Box Spring Queen Size; Measures: 79.5 by 59.5 by 7 inches (LxWxH); Weighs 44 pounds. Strong Structure Mattress Foundation; Constructed of Durable Steel Structure, which offers a noise-free, excellent support for your mattress. Supports up to 3000 LBS. Easy Assembly Mattress Box Spring; All tools included, can be easy set up in 30 minutes; No Bedframe Included. Box Spring Cover Included; Fabric cover is made of the highest quality microfiber, shrink and wrinkle resistant. Worry-free 5 Year Warranty; Within the Warranty Period, the replacement for any defective part will be supplied free. Please rest assured to buy!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Box Springs
In addition to the many benefits box springs have to offer, they also provide a pleasing aesthetic that many sleepers prefer. Not only will a bed that utilizes a box spring be more attractive to most, but the increased height will also make the bed easier to get in and out of and much simpler to straighten up each morning. As you shop for the best box spring, you’ll want to keep the following features in mind.
Review the construction materials used to make the box spring. Solid steel is an excellent choice, as it’s extremely durable and naturally resists bed bugs. You’ll find some steel models are even able to support as much weight as 3,000 pounds. Consumers will also want to consider box springs that are handcrafted from spruce, as these are not only noise-free but also able to support heavier mattresses, like memory foam and latex mattresses.
Check the available sizes and the height of the box spring next. You need to make sure you’re getting a box spring that matches the size of your mattress. Some models are only available in twin, full, queen and king, while others also include a twin XL and a California king. The box spring height is a personal preference, but typically, sleepers prefer the height to match the height of their mattress. You’ll find most height options range from 5 to 9 inches.
Look for any special features that the box spring may have. For example, one model folds in half, which allows it to be easily transported and stored when not in use. Others come with removable microfiber covers that are tear and stain-resistant. They can be washed as needed, unlike covers that are permanently attached to the box spring.
The Box Spring Buying Guide
- It’s a good idea to check how much assembly is required when purchasing a box spring. There are models that come fully assembled, as well as some that take just a few minutes using tools that are provided by the manufacturer. Then there are also box springs that demand quite a bit of assembly. These often require the purchaser to have their own set of tools on hand.
- If your box spring comes with a removable cover, make sure you read the product care label before you wash it for the first time. It may be best to wash the cover using the cold-water cycle and then either air dry it or place it in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting. You don’t want the cover to shrink, or it won’t fit when you go to put it back on your box spring.
- You may wish to purchase a bed skirt that slides in between the box spring and the mattress. It will hang down past the box spring to the floor to hide any items you wish to store under the bed. The bed skirt will also add a bit of style to the overall look of the bed.
- Box springs come in a variety of price ranges, as they are made from diverse materials and have different assembly requirements. The Zinus Armita Easy Assembly Box Spring is among the most affordable, while the AmazonBasics Smart Box Box Spring has a more moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the Mainstay Half-Fold Metal Box Spring and the Classic Brands High Profile Box Spring.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide