No Scent Eco-Friendly Mattress Cleaner & Spray
Last updated date: May 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Cleaner & Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Cleaner & Spray you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mattress Cleaner & Sprays for a detailed review of all the top mattress cleaner & sprays.
Instead of masking odors with a floral scent, this mattress cleaner and spray completely eliminates unpleasant smells. It's scent-free, 100% sustainable and created using eco-friendly ingredients. The formula also works instantly, so you won't need to soak your mattress in order to get it clean.
In our analysis, the No Scent No Scent Eco-Friendly Mattress Cleaner & Spray placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NEW ADVANCED PROBIOTIC ODOR ELIMINATION solution designed to be 100% sustainable and contains ZERO harmful chemicals and uses a plant-based surfactant. Our eco-friendly based formula is designed to require less product and work longer than the competition while promoting a healthier living environment for your pets and family. While other products mask the offending odors with fragrances, ours targets the source of the odor and organically destroys the offending compounds on contact. THE SCIENCE BEHIND OUR INDUSTRY LEADING PROBIOTIC DESIGN utilizes the highest concentration of 5 scientifically selected human-grade naturally occurring spore forming bacteria strains. This allows our product to continue generating enzymes that eliminate many different offending odor compounds long after application. Other enzyme based products work for a short time after spraying, targeting fewer foul odor compounds and may not completely eliminate the stench. DESIGNED TO WORK OPTIMALLY FOR DOG AND CAT waste and scent markings. Accidents happen in our home and cars but we have the perfect solution! Our unique formula is designed to have a more gentle surfactant that won’t harm more sensitive colored materials. Safely use on furniture, bedding, draperies, clothing, and any other material that contains dyes. This product is balanced to work on ALL odor causing compounds by containing ALL 5 scientifically selected probiotic strains. COMPLETELY SAFE FOR PETS, YOUR FAMILY AND HOME as our products are all natural, bio-degradable, and 100% environmentally friendly. Designed to be applied and let air dry, our formula contains NO dangerous chemicals or harmful airborne enzymatic compounds. Confidently apply on walls, floors, and fabrics as well. Studies have shown that probiotic cleaning can greatly reduce the potential for illness for your pets and family! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION is our goal and we strive to make sure you receive it. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have ANY questions or concerns since we really believe you’ll love this product. If you’re not happy, don’t worry since we only make odors disappear and not your hard earned money. We promise to provide a full refund if you’re not 100% satisfied!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Cleaner & Sprays
Even if you change your sheets frequently, your bed is likely not as clean as you think. Over time, body oils, dead skin, hair, sweat and pet residue can seep into your mattress. Imagine sleeping on all that every night — the thought is enough to keep most people wide awake! That’s why it’s important to use mattress cleaners and sprays to disinfect, deodorize and deep-clean your mattress on a regular basis.
One of the biggest benefits of a clean mattress is allergy management. If you suffer from allergies to dust mites, pets or other natural sources, your mattress may be triggering your symptoms. Cleaning your mattress ensures that you can reduce contact with allergens, which can help minimize allergy attacks. A clean mattress can also help reduce eczema, asthma and rhinitis.
Using mattress cleaners and spray on your mattress may improve the overall air quality in your bedroom. Whenever you get on your bed, you stir up the fine dust particles in the mattress, which you then breathe in. This can cause sneezing, eye irritation, congestion and other uncomfortable symptoms.
The Mattress Cleaner & Spray Buying Guide
- Before you use mattress cleaners, sprays and stain removers, it’s important to try and remove as much dust as possible. Use a vacuum cleaner for this job. Be sure to press down firmly on the vacuum head to get out as much dust as possible. Don’t forget to do the sides. If possible, stand the mattress up and do the underside as well. You can also vacuum the box spring.
- When using any kind of mattress cleaner or spray, it’s important to leave enough time for the mattress to fully dry before putting your sheets back on. Don’t start the cleaning right before bed, because your mattress will not have time to air out. You’ll need to add a few hours to let the bed dry properly. If not, you could end up with trapped moisture, which leads to mold and mildew.
- Follow the instructions on the mattress cleaner and sprays and only use as much liquid as they call for. If you use too much, you may end up saturating the mattress. That makes it take much longer to dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide