No. 918 Microfiber Kitchen Window Curtain Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: September 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Window Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Window Curtain you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Window Curtains for a detailed review of all the top kitchen window curtains.
This window treatment set includes one valance and two-tier curtains, all made from matching 100 percent polyester soft microfiber fabric. These are designed to filter light and protect the privacy of your kitchen and bathroom windows.
In our analysis, the No. 918 No. 918 Microfiber Kitchen Window Curtain Set, 3-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dress up your small window with the No. 918 Martine microfiber 3-piece kitchen curtain valance and tiers set. The set includes 1 valance and 2 tier curtains in a variety of colors which will coordinate with any home decor. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low heat. Cool iron as needed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Window Curtains
Before shopping for kitchen curtains, carefully measure the window. If you want your curtains to cover the entire window when they’re closed, make sure to measure the width of the window and add 12 inches to each side. Add 24 inches to the window’s width, then divide it by how many panels you want. So, if your window measures 60 inches and you add 24 inches, and then divide by two, you’ll get 42 inches – each curtain panel must be 42 inches. Then, determine the length that you need – kitchen curtains either come up to the windowsill or rest slightly below.
Ready-made curtains come in standard sizes, so once you have the measurements you can start shopping. In most cases, you will also have to get curtain rods for these and will need to measure for them. Or, you can buy tension rods that fit within window frames – however, do not use these with heavy curtains. Many kitchen curtains are made with pockets to fit over curtain rods, while others may have ties or grommets. If your curtains do have pockets, make sure to get these measurements as well to ensure a proper fit.
Kitchen curtains can be sheer, medium-weight or heavyweight. If you want maximum privacy and no light, look for blackout curtains – these also regulate room temperatures. Shop for curtain materials that are easy to care for, especially if they will be near where you are cooking; many are machine washable. You can find sets that have two panels, or others that have top valances and bottom tier curtains; the latter can be sold separately or in sets.
The Kitchen Window Curtain Buying Guide
- Curtains are a great way to add color and pattern to a kitchen. If you are more into modern looks, shop for neutral colors and interesting curtain rods.
- Small kitchens benefit from lighter, cool colors that can make them look bigger and brighter.
- Dark and warmer colors can make larger kitchens feel more welcoming.
- Sheer, semi-sheer and translucent materials offer the least amount of privacy, but look soft and elegant.
- Café curtains are shorter than full-length ones and usually cover up half a window. These can look nice on their own, or you can add valances.
- When you need to clean your curtains, be sure to read the labels first. Not all kitchen curtains are machine-washable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide