NITION 1875 Watt 2 Speed Negative Ion Ceramic Hair Dryer
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Dryer you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top hair dryers.
With this hair dryer, you'll be able to switch from low to medium to high heat. The ceramic-coated air outlet grill is infused with nano silver, argan oil and tourmaline. These ingredients work together to produce healthy hair that is shiny and free of static.
In our analysis of 65 expert reviews, the NITION 1875 Watt 2 Speed Negative Ion Ceramic Hair Dryer placed 11th when we looked at the top 23 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NITION New Breakthrough TECH: The ceramic coated air outlet grill is infused with Nano Silver, Argan oil, and Tourmaline which can help to make your hair more smooth,shiny and healthy. Nano Silver ion is a kind of safe material. It has been widely used in health care, for repairing damaged hair. Argan Oil can restore the hair moisture and make your hair soft, slick and shiny. It also can prevent your hair ends splitting, smooth your frizz hair, repair damaged hair follicles and resist to ultraviolet light. Tourmaline emits negative ions and reduce the formation of static electricity. It also can release far infrared and help heat quickly and evenly distribute to reduce heat damage to hair. Comes with 3 Attachments(Diffuser,Comb,Concentrator). 3 Heat Settings(Low/Medium/High) & 2 wind speed settings(low/high). One Cool shot button(Cool/Warm blow switchable). Easy to control the temperature and wind speed to make your favorite hairstyle at home. Powerful 1875 Watt Motor which produce strong air flow to dry hair with low noise. Double protection circuit design.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Dryers
Many of us would be lost without our hair dryers. Whether you just want to dry your hair quickly before you dash out the door in the morning or you rely on it as an integral tool to achieve your mane’s style, a hairdryer is a must-have daily appliance for people of all hair types and style preferences.
A hairdryer works by speeding up the process of water evaporating from the hair’s surface, which is accomplished through the combination of a hair dryer’s motor-driven fan and a heating element.
Although modern hair dryers all work using the same basic mechanism, these days, some dryers tout special features that do everything from cutting drying time to protecting the hair from heat damage to produce salon-quality results. The three-heat, two-speed settings on the Conair Infinitipro 1875-Watt Ion Choice Hair Dryer offer further control to achieve specific styles with different hair types. Ionic dryers like this model also speed up dry time and create a super-sleek look.
Look for a hairdryer with wattage between 1800 to 2000 to strike a balance between quick and efficient drying and avoiding “frying” your precious tresses.
Additional attachments, like the diffuser, help tackle common hair problems, like frizziness. A diffuser disperses the dryer’s airflow and spreads it over a larger area, helping to keep curls in check.
If you dry your hair on a daily basis or have special hair needs, an investment in a higher-priced model may make sense. On the other hand, a more economical and more basic model may do the trick for those who just want to efficiently dry their hair in a pinch on an occasional basis.
The Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- Using the appropriate product for your hair type can optimize your dryer’s performance. Volumizing spray, leave-in conditioner and shine serum can all help you achieve the perfect style, depending on your hair’s length and texture.
- Speaking of products, using them correctly is also important. In general, a lighter hand is best. Don’t overdo it.
- How long to dry your hair depends on your hair type as well. If you have fine to medium hair, it’s fine to wait until your locks are about 80 percent dry before you start using your dryer. For thicker hair, you should only let it dry to about 50 percent dryness in order to have the most control over your style.
- If you wrap your hair up in a towel upon exiting the shower, don’t leave it on too long. That’s because the friction from the towel can actually damage your tresses. Aim to keep it wrapped up no longer than 10 minutes.
- Start drying your hair from the front, then move back toward the nape of your neck. This is especially important for those with bangs. Your fringe can be the toughest part of your hair to style, so tackle it first to minimize frizz.
- If volume’s what you’re after, be sure to lift your hair from the roots as you dry.
- Although many people keep their hairdryer in the bathroom, it can actually be helpful to move to another room. The humidity after you step out of a hot shower can make your job that much tougher, and increase the time it takes to dry your hair.
- Don’t be afraid of the cool button. Giving your hair a shot of cool air can seal the cuticle, increase its shine and lock in your style for a look that lasts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide